Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2009 9:43:20 AM EDT
Does any on use the grip tape on the Magpul pmag or any other mag or guns?   Any likes or dislike
Link Posted: 7/26/2009 8:05:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe you don't know because you are new here. For sale items should be listed in the EE, not here in the local forum.

I would delete this thread before it gets locked (not a good way to start out).

Anyway, welcome to the board.

Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 2:34:24 PM EDT
[#2]
My bad , i will have it off soon as i figur it out
Link Posted: 7/31/2009 5:24:29 AM EDT
[#3]
I use it on all my mags and grips.  Love it !!
Link Posted: 7/31/2009 2:20:45 PM EDT
[#4]
He's not advertising anything so not a violation. Looks more like R&D question.... btw my prototypes work great, positive feedback from all I have shown/passed out. Keep up the great work Matt.
But to keep the moderators at bay, when they are ready for market sell on the EE
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 6:25:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks ,
  I have talk to a few gun store owers . they like what they see.
also have design for XD 40/45 , at the time that what i could get my hands on .
Thanks again.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 6:24:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
He's not advertising anything so not a violation. Looks more like R&D question.... btw my prototypes work great, positive feedback from all I have shown/passed out. Keep up the great work Matt.
But to keep the moderators at bay, when they are ready for market sell on the EE

Just to put it straight.

His original post was a "for sale" ad. That's why I suggested that he delete the original post, but instead he changed the title. That's why it appears that he is not advertising anything.

Link Posted: 8/4/2009 6:58:58 AM EDT
[#7]
btw my prototypes work great

Thanks again Matt..

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top