Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2009 4:45:49 PM EDT
This is the first gun show I ever been. Kind fun. My friend that came with me bought a 92FS stainless today lol

The background check was $45 cash , not bad~

overall was a good one, I will attend to it next time if there are more.

You guys have a good one.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 5:37:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
This is the first gun show I ever been. Kind fun. My friend that came with me bought a 92FS stainless today lol

The back ground check should be $25 + $20 transfer fee = $45.

Yg
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 6:04:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea that's about right~ lol

Very happy day~~
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 7:06:31 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yg

Why would he be paying a transfer fee to buy from a dealer at the gun show?

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 7:43:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Out of state dealer?
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 9:26:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I guess they just want to make some money form us?
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 10:18:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Yg

Out of state dealer.  The good thing is he does not have to pay sale tax.

Yg
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 10:16:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Was a pretty good show,for Vegas anyway. If you had the money to spend,alot of merchandise was to be found and I picked up everything I needed.. Prices were not too bad but not great either.I walked out with ammo,small parts and reloading components.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 10:36:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Yg

Out of state dealer.  The good thing is he does not have to pay sale tax.

Yg

That shouldn't be the case. The sale and delivery occurred in the state, so tax should be due. I am sure he was operating under someone's business license anyways, so tax needed to be paid.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 11:03:49 AM EDT
[#9]
How was the ammo selection?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 11:51:12 AM EDT
[#10]
called my buddy who was a vendor there.gave me my "button".got in at 8:30am...bought ammo at miwall...out by 8:40am...
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:12:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Pretty good. Plenty of every caliber. Prices were, well you know.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:11:13 PM EDT
[#12]
I drove by in my UPS truck on Saturday.

It looked busy.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:41:25 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

It was good.  Went back on sunday to pick up a tac vest and both miwall and BVAC still had lots of ammo 15 min prior to closing in Sunday.  I don't think prices on ammo were great but they weren't horrible either.  

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 10:25:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Since I was staying at the MGM this weekend, I stopped by both days, a lot of inflated prices still laying around. Sat morning the ammo guys were overrun for sure.....
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 11:30:33 PM EDT
[#15]
i got a magpul  full miad for 42.00and a couple cases of wolf .223,and 7.62x39.i took my wife,and what did she get,yes a purse.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:33:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Miwall was up to $300 (incl tax) for 1000 rds of 9mm reloads.

I think its getting to expensive for the hoarders and panic buyers, or they got their fill, but with the prices slightly rising and leveling out now that may be a good sign that ammo and components will be back on shelves in full force any month now.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:04:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I think its getting to expensive for the hoarders and panic buyers, or they got their fill, but with the prices slightly rising and leveling out now that may be a good sign that ammo and components will be back on shelves in full force any month now.

I remember splitting 5K reload lots with buddys @ 80 per K from Crossroads shows in Del Mar in the ealry 90's.... which is why I never reloaded 9MM or even saved the brass. Sad times.  

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:30:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember splitting 5K reload lots with buddys @ 80 per K from Crossroads shows in Del Mar in the ealry 90's.... which is why I never reloaded 9MM or even saved the brass. Sad times.  

Whats sad is the California assembly voting and passing a new law making the transfer of more than 50 rounds without a license even by private party a felony. Hell most of us shoot 10 times that amount sometimes at one sitting. Better pray and vote the proper way so that this stuff doesnt spread to other states like a wild flower!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top