User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2009 9:01:55 PM EDT
4 Oakland Police officers KIA

Damn...... motherfucker!!!  

Edited: Oakland, not LA (sorry)
Link Posted: 3/21/2009 9:31:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Just heard.

Thanks for the post JH, you beat me to it.

This pisses me off to no end!

My whole Fucking night is ruined now.

MUTHA FUCKAS!

RIP brave protectors.

FUCK!!!

Link Posted: 3/21/2009 9:32:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Is this different than the 3 officers killed in Oakland and the other one in critical condition?
Link Posted: 3/21/2009 9:36:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Is this different than the 3 officers killed in Oakland and the other one in critical condition?

I think JH meant Oakland when he said LA.

Link Posted: 3/21/2009 9:42:46 PM EDT
[#4]
The CNN videos aren't real pleasing. You can see the spots where both motor cops were shot and how SWAT was shot at the entry to the building.
Link Posted: 3/21/2009 9:44:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edited OP...... sorry guys.

Link Posted: 3/21/2009 9:48:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edited OP...... sorry guys.

NP, Bro.

I am sooo floored over this.

Words can't explain.

Link Posted: 3/22/2009 6:34:45 AM EDT
[#7]
R.I.P.

Link Posted: 3/22/2009 6:51:50 AM EDT
[#8]

The thread in GD was saying a crowd gathered in the street where the police were collecting evidence, and several of the people scumbags there were taunting the cops..... after they'd lost 3 brothers.

Unbelievable.  Oakland needs to be nuked.
Link Posted: 3/22/2009 7:43:30 AM EDT
[#9]
And of course, the use of a dreaded ASSAULT WEAPON in good ol' California...Pelosi may now change her earlier tune.

RIP Officers...
Link Posted: 3/22/2009 8:32:01 AM EDT
[#10]
My assault weapon violence in a state where they are banned.  Why is it that states with the most restrictive laws still have the highest gun crime rates?

My heart goes out to the families of those fallen and the Oakland P.D.
Link Posted: 3/22/2009 9:10:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Prayers to the family's of the Officers.

Link Posted: 3/22/2009 9:26:45 AM EDT
[#12]
RIP
Link Posted: 3/22/2009 11:42:00 AM EDT
[#13]
R.I.P. Brothers.

My prayers for the survivors.
Link Posted: 3/22/2009 11:44:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/22/2009 11:54:10 AM EDT
[#15]
The guy was a POS criminal that should not have been in possesion of gun in the first place, it is a shame that four innocent people were killed before he was

Prayers go out for the families.
Link Posted: 3/22/2009 1:06:55 PM EDT
[#16]
I just want to know one thing?

How the hell do the parole boards sleep at night?

-Caver
Link Posted: 3/22/2009 1:11:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Wow. All four died; unbelievealbe. I remember hearing the news yesterday and they said all 4 were in critical condition. Rest in Peace.
Link Posted: 3/22/2009 7:40:06 PM EDT
[#18]
i hate to hear this, R.I.P.
Link Posted: 3/22/2009 8:04:44 PM EDT
[#19]
The scums family is already coming out and saying he was a "good person" and scared of the cops and going back to jail.

Link Posted: 3/22/2009 9:34:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Oh, it's the "My baby wouldn do nutin like that!"  Yeah, well I got some obvious news for you, dumbasses...he did.

RIP
Link Posted: 3/22/2009 11:20:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The scums family is already coming out and saying he was a "good person" and scared of the cops and going back to jail.

Amir Crump's family said the same thing.

Metro responded to several prior calls for DMV, because the puke was a CRIMINAL at heart. Crump sucked from birth and he killed a good man, a good cop, and a man with a family.

RIP Henry... I will NEVER forget.

Link Posted: 3/23/2009 10:35:49 PM EDT
[#22]
G when the whole state is bankrupt from paying for the liberal agenda ...and they choose to make prison cutbacks and let 150,000 convicts out early what do they think is going to happen?  More convicts out...more dead cops.  FUCK I HATE CALIFORNIA POLITICIANS.
Link Posted: 3/24/2009 1:12:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
G when the whole state is bankrupt from paying for the liberal agenda ...and they choose to make prison cutbacks and let 150,000 convicts out early what do they think is going to happen?  More convicts out...more dead cops.  FUCK I HATE CALIFORNIA POLITICIANS.

Old saying: "Let them out, the Sheep have now become the Wolves."

Live by that saying, the time is upon us.

Link Posted: 3/24/2009 3:22:48 AM EDT
[#24]
This was written to the editor in a local Oakland paper.

"Maybe when we start taking guns seriously in this country I will get upset about this story ["Oakland uneasy over police shootout deaths," News, March 23].

And maybe when we get off this absurd idea that we need the Second Amendment for our "freedom" we will see a stop to all the gun violence. How I am "free" when I could be randomly shot at a stoplight or when walking down the street? I suppose if we all had loaded handguns that would fix it, right? Good old "Gunfight at the OK Corral." Bullets flying everywhere. Now that's freedom!

Perhaps we should put as much focus on "war on guns" as we do on "war on drugs." In fact, we would be much better off if guns were illegal and drugs were legalized. There is not one documented case of a person killing someone as a result of smoking marijuana, yet 100,000-plus die each year from alcohol violence, not to mention from health issues –– you know, the "legal" drug with all the tax revenue.
It takes about a minute to kill someone with a knife or with bare hands, but only a second with a gun. In that minute, most violent situations can be defused or at least the victims have time to defend themselves."

The libs will always find a way to turn around and make it a gun issue.

Link Posted: 3/24/2009 3:30:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

"Maybe when we start taking guns seriously in this country I will get upset about this story ["Oakland uneasy over police shootout deaths," News, March 23].

And maybe when we get off this absurd idea that we need the Second Amendment for our "freedom" we will see a stop to all the gun violence. How I am "free" when I could be randomly shot at a stoplight or when walking down the street? I suppose if we all had loaded handguns that would fix it, right? Good old "Gunfight at the OK Corral." Bullets flying everywhere. Now that's freedom!

Perhaps we should put as much focus on "war on guns" as we do on "war on drugs." In fact, we would be much better off if guns were illegal and drugs were legalized. There is not one documented case of a person killing someone as a result of smoking marijuana, yet 100,000-plus die each year from alcohol violence, not to mention from health issues –– you know, the "legal" drug with all the tax revenue.
It takes about a minute to kill someone with a knife or with bare hands, but only a second with a gun. In that minute, most violent situations can be defused or at least the victims have time to defend themselves."

Here's what I have to say about that...

Get Some!!!

Link Posted: 3/24/2009 8:48:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Amir Crump's family said the same thing.

Metro responded to several prior calls for DMV, because the puke was a CRIMINAL at heart. Crump sucked from birth and he killed a good man, a good cop, and a man with a family.

RIP Henry... I will NEVER forget.

<a href="http://img12.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sgthenryprendesc.jpg" target="_blank">http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3180/sgthenryprendesc.jpg</a>

some jackass stole the sgt prendes memorial black ribbon magnet off my car. man did that piss me off.
oh well, my thoughts will always be there....

Link Posted: 3/24/2009 10:34:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Wow.  Perhaps someone should write a rebuttal explaining that the offender was on parole and thereby was not legally allowed to own any firearms. Not only that but I'm pretty sure that the rifle that he hid in the closet with (what a coward) was not CA compliant anyway. Take away our firearms and only career criminals like this will have access to them. No thank you.

RIP to the officers who lost their lives and my thoughts are with their families.

Link Posted: 3/25/2009 12:26:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Just saw a video telling that the first two were shot execution style while they were down.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 12:03:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Im here in the Bay Area right now. Looks like Oakland is calling for 100% gun registration or firearms ban inside city and county limits. So one bad guy ruins it for everyone else.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:56:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Saw that coming.  A video clip I watched of a former Senator blaming "guns coming from Idaho and Montana" because Ca already has a AWB.

That state won't be happy until they get all their cops killed because their criminals deserve a second chance.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:12:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Photos from the funeral service here
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:52:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Just saw a video telling that the first two were shot execution style while they were down.

Makes me sick to my stomach and pissed off.

R.I.P.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:54:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Saw that coming.  A video clip I watched of a former Senator blaming "guns coming from Idaho and Montana" because Ca already has a AWB.

That state won't be happy until they get all their cops killed because their criminals deserve a second chance.

And that is the real joke, isn't it? They already caught this guy once before, but some parole board figured he was good to go.

As for the other stuff, it's like I've said in a previous post somewhere: The problem with liberals is, when one of their plans doesn't work, they will always believe the problem is they didn't do enough of it. They'll never blame their logic. They'll never blame their programs. They'll never learn from their mistakes.

And here is the second joke. People like you and I, who own and carry handguns to defend ourselves... the liberals have no faith in us. They believe we're just a homicide waiting to happen. And the police? Every cop in their mind is just a thug with a badge. An officer puts down a raving lunatic coming at them with a knife, and the liberal mind screams that he only had a knife.

Criminals, on the other hand, who rape and kill and murder and main, always have the benefit of the doubt. They scream he has a mother who loves him, and was just misunderstood and had a bad childhood. His dozen other violent convictions are just symptoms of his circumstance.

This is what we're up against. People who are so scared and confused that they love their captors, and want to protect them and comfort them. That's what we're up against. People who feel criminals just need love, and those of us who would stand up to them deserve hate and derision.

-Caver
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:19:34 PM EDT
[#34]
not only is it sickening, and the world is reversing its pole...what was right is now wrong and vice-versa....lets take it another step and know those animals that support the scum that created all this are probably thriving on the tax money of the officers' pay and all the other decent members of society...the irony
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:52:50 PM EDT
[#35]
The funeral was today. The CHP shut down large sections of the freeways across the bay area so that the procession can go thru. Mind you this was at 5pm so all traffic was deadlocked and came to a halt here. People did not know what was going on till we heard it on the radio as it was happening. I was stuck in that traffic!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:49:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:05:53 AM EDT
[#37]

WOW!
I gotta git some more ammo...
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:32:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

WOW!

Ah fuck...... where's my belt-fed when I need it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:44:24 AM EDT
[#39]
It was the voice of the slave

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:30:33 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WOW!

Ah fuck...... where's my belt-fed when I need it.

Eh, according to the news, there were only about 60 of them. A very vocal and ignorant 60 scumbags, but only 60.
 They can be dangerous when you're not expecting them, but if you're expecting them en masse, you probably won't need a belt-fed....

That guy came across as such a moron last night on FNC too. The black former mayor of San Fran was telling him he was an idiot too....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top