Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2009 7:55:26 AM EDT
GUN SHOW AT EAGLES HALL ON WILLIAMS HWY.

1.6 MILES PAST CARSON HWY.

STARTS AT NOON ON MARCH 27TH, 9AM ON THE 28TH AND 29TH
Link Posted: 3/18/2009 1:47:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Has anybody been to this show before?

Steve
Link Posted: 3/19/2009 7:40:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Who puts it on ?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:05:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Has anybody been yet?

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:27:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Has anybody been yet?

I went today.  Very small venue, not many tables.  It's at the Eagles building on the West side of Fallon.  Surprisingly (for the fact that there weren't more than about 15 tables), there were a few EBRs.  One guy had a DPMS 6.8 upper, but he wanted 750 for it –– I passed, although I'm in the market for one.  There were a couple of Colts, a couple of Bushmasters, and a few others spread out through the show.  One guy had a Glock 19 (priced at 589, which I think was  reasonable) I was looking for, but he didn't take Visa and I didn't feel like driving to the bank.  There were a couple of Mosin-Nagants, if you're into that kind of thing –– 165 and 195 were the prices I remember.  Several SKS, a couple of AKs, priced a whole lot more than I'd be willing to pay for them (probably not over priced for the current market though).  Variety of bolt guns, priced reasonably in my opinion.  One guy had a Bushmaster .223 pistol –– said it was one of the first ones made, etc...  short barrel, huge magazine, didn't look like an AR action.  I didn't really look too closely.  There were 3 tables in the middle that hadn't been uncovered by the time I left (empty-handed) at 0930.

Then I went to wal-mart –– they had a sign over the ammo cage:  "No 550/500 round .22 packs!"

So I bought some polyurethane to refinish my dining room table and drove back to Fernley.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top