Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2008 6:03:38 PM EDT
up in the Northwest.   I just noticed this place while I was out and about today, anybody got the 411 on them?...I didn't have time to go in and check them out.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2008 6:18:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Here is their website. I might have to go check it out.
Link Posted: 8/31/2008 6:29:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I went in there a few times before I PCS'ed.  They were small but they had all kinds of stuff that would appeal to gear queers and military guys who might need a quick something before a deployment.  Other than that I didn't see much in there I couldn't live without.
Link Posted: 8/31/2008 6:52:58 PM EDT
[#3]
It's one of my favorite stores. For a small place, they try to keep it packed with good stuff, and will order you anything you need. It's hard to find a place that understands the needs of the disaster preparedness type, but they are on the ball when it comes to that sort of thing too.
Leah is good people, she's also wife to one of our Sgts.
Link Posted: 8/31/2008 6:54:44 PM EDT
[#4]
She will help you get whatever you need. She is very friendly. Plus LEO/Mil gets 10% off.
Link Posted: 8/31/2008 9:18:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I haven't been in there for a few months but everytime I visit they are extremely friendly and willing to help you with whatever you need.  I hope they do well.
Link Posted: 9/1/2008 1:00:13 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
It's one of my favorite stores. For a small place, they try to keep it packed with good stuff, and will order you anything you need. It's hard to find a place that understands the needs of the disaster preparedness type, but they are on the ball when it comes to that sort of thing too.

+ 1
Link Posted: 9/1/2008 4:22:17 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
She will help you get whatever you need. She is very friendly. Plus LEO/Mil gets 10% off.

And EMS.

Nice store, nice people.  A lot of stuff can be found online for cheaper, but if you need it now, or can't find it online, head over and they'll help you out.
Link Posted: 9/1/2008 7:40:14 PM EDT
[#8]
I take my kids to the Cold Stone ice cream place when they get good grades.  I have never been in the store though.
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 4:17:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I take my kids to the Cold Stone ice cream place when they get good grades.  I have never been in the store though.

Funny, that's what we were doing when I saw it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:33:59 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Plus another.  Leah and Joe are excellent people, if they don't have it, they can and will order it for you.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 2:59:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Well I made it over there and checked it out.  VERY nice folks as you all have stated....they're prices are flat-scary on a lot of stuff but I guess if ya need it you need it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top