Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2008 5:25:33 PM EDT
Does anyone know of a dealer that will do the class 3 transfers in the Reno-Carson area?

Link Posted: 7/19/2008 5:54:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe Carson Armory in Mound House will, call 883-4409 on Monday and ask for Will, if they don't he'll know who does.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 6:24:16 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Does anyone know of a dealer that will do the class 3 transfers in the Reno-Carson area?

C3 and manufacturing are what i do now, what are you looking for?

NFA firearm transfer $100, suppressor $50.

e-mail [email protected]

I am in Gardnerville.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:39:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm pretty sure Uber Arms can do it (located in Double Diamond area of Reno), and Mark gives great rates on transfers for ARFCOMmers.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 12:07:29 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

e-mail [email protected]

I am in Gardnerville.

This is off topic but what all sevices do you offer. When I get out of the Marine Corps next year im moving back to G-Ville and im looking to purchase some C3 and other firearms.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 1:37:47 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

C3 and manufacturing are what I do now, what are you looking for?

e-mail [email protected]

I am in Gardnerville.

This is off topic but what all sevices do you offer. When I get out of the Marine Corps next year im moving back to G-Ville and im looking to purchase some C3 and other firearms.

If it won't get me in trouble with the mods, here's my site.

www.specialinterestarms.com

I mostly assemble several AK variants under contract to a wholesaler.
That is not shown on my site, I do not retail those guns myself.
I also make .45 and 7.62x39 conversions on the old SMLE #4's, now getting into 45-70 and 7.62x54R conversions as well.
I have my own .45 integral suppressed carbine design and am working on a DeLisle replica.
I've built a fair number of post sample MG's that eventually end up in use by PD's and private Mil. training companies.

I am trying to expand my product line, now getting into U.S. made AK components, barrels first.

I usually have a couple of NFA items on hand, or customers looking to sell or trade up.
I can usually locate almost anything you could want.

We also do gunsmithing and Parkerizing, and are not afraid to repair C3 items.

See me when you get out, I have discounts for vets, and stay safe.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:58:27 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

e-mail [email protected]

I am in Gardnerville.

When you get home to G-Ville, come see me at Hamdog's and the first round is on me!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top