Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/2/2007 7:33:18 AM EDT
Seems like a long time ago folks use to post about meeting up and talking about how to handle a zombie outbreak.  Anyone still doing that?
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 10:30:24 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Seems like a long time ago folks use to post about meeting up and talking about how to handle a zombie outbreak.  Anyone still doing that?

I remember these proposed dinner meetings also.  I am in the Reno, Nevada, area so if anyone is interested in having these SHTF dinner meetings.  Just e-mail me!  
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:37:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I generally can't get out in the evenings, but I'd be happy to host such a meal at Hamdog's if you guys wanna travel to Gardnerville. We could use the back room like Tactical Customs did when they came down.

I'll buy the first round... (drinks, not ammo, ammo is too expensive).

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:59:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I am still interested in getting together in the Vegas area to set up a network. It is always good to have friends to count on when you really need them.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 12:41:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 3:28:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I generally can't get out in the evenings, but I'd be happy to host such a meal at Hamdog's if you guys wanna travel to Gardnerville. We could use the back room like Tactical Customs did when they came down.

I'll buy the first round... (drinks, not ammo, ammo is too expensive).

I'm in, I say we get a convoy of LV guys to go and take Ron up on this offer. Roadtrip never killed anyone did it?

Hell Ya - as long as the Northies are buying.

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 3:31:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll even bring the SHTF Ding Dongs!
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 3:37:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 9:07:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'll even bring the SHTF Ding Dongs!

LMAO, I still remember the pack you gave me a couple years back. My wife was like WTF?

No, as I remember it, and Meansteve will attest, she was like," OH, Bob loves those!" and outed you as if you were a closet Northie!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top