Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2007 8:15:50 PM EDT
I'm going to a concert soon and was wonderful if the cheap seats are really that far from the stage?  What are the good and bad areas?
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 9:22:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Cheap seats are a good ways away but they run a jumbo-tron so you can still see what's going on.  I am going to a concert in Nov too and hopefully I don't come home with a migraine..
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 9:51:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 10:18:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I am on the first row off the floor which is where I like to be.  No one is directly in front of me and I can see the stage.  Floor seats suck..I agree
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 2:11:39 PM EDT
[#4]
No weapons at all in the Nazi dome.

They aren't very bright either.....
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 2:35:23 PM EDT
[#5]
seating is very cramped
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:02:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Is the "no weapons" deal all the time or is it employed on a per-concert basis?  The reason I ask is I went to the Def Leppard concert a couple of weeks ago over at Mandalay Bay and there was no pat-down, no metal detectors and no signage stating no weapons.  

I went to another concert this past weekend (in another place to remain unnamed) and packed inside the venue.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top