Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2007 12:42:23 PM EDT
I am in the market for a Busmaster Superlight barrel assembly. Does anyone know if anyone in the Vegas area has them on hand?
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 1:15:05 PM EDT
[#1]
u might wanna try citadel.. they had a few barrels when i was in there the other day and also try martin over at black rifle in henderson..
hope this helps..
jon..
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 3:40:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
u might wanna try citadel.. they had a few barrels when i was in there the other day and also try martin over at black rifle in henderson..
hope this helps..
jon..

I will never ever again walk in Citadel. And as far as Black Rifle Armory, last time I walked in there I was treated as if I didn't exist. Best service I have had here in Vegas has so far came from The Gun Store.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 5:33:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
hope this helps..
jon..

I will never ever again walk in Citadel. And as far as Black Rifle Armory, last time I walked in there I was treated as if I didn't exist. Best service I have had here in Vegas has so far came from The Gun Store.

Thats a first.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 9:29:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Best service I have had here in Vegas has so far came from The Gun Store.

no way.. it cant be.. r u sure it was THE GUN STORE...

j/k.. if thats where u get service then i guess thats where u r gunna shop.. i know when i walk into citadel john, amber, blake, and dave all say hi and ask if i need help.. i guess its cause im in there so freakin much though..

jon..
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 1:22:03 AM EDT
[#5]
I guess it wasn't really the best service. The guy at the Gun Store was real personable and knew his stuff. He answered all my questions fully. Citadel treated me like shit and the guys at BRA ignored me completely and then when I asked if they sold carbine AR buffers the guy looked at me like I asked him to the impossible. He muttered they only sold Colt and it would be $65 plus tax. Yep, $65!!! Came home and ordered it off RRA.com for $10.50. Any which way, I like to support local business but when crap like what has happened to me happens, the ARFCOM vendors look better and better. Better customer service, better selection, and better prices.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 9:17:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I guess it wasn't really the best service. The guy at the Gun Store was real personable and knew his stuff. He answered all my questions fully. Citadel treated me like shit and the guys at BRA ignored me completely and then when I asked if they sold carbine AR buffers the guy looked at me like I asked him to the impossible. He muttered they only sold Colt and it would be $65 plus tax. Yep, $65!!! Came home and ordered it off RRA.com for $10.50. Any which way, I like to support local business but when crap like what has happened to me happens, the ARFCOM vendors look better and better. Better customer service, better selection, and better prices.

It doesn't suprise me what dickheads they came off like at at BRA.  As much as everyone on this board got wet in the pants over that store, you'd think they all walk on water there.  I liked that store until I dealt with the owner.  What a shit stain.  I know customer service gets tiring, I worked in a gun shop and have been an SP for seven years, but I can still put on the happy face and play nice guy a for a few minutes.  

When you act like a shithead to people who come in your store, don't sit and wonder why no one comes in anymore other than the same people all the time and they only come in to ask directions or use your shitter.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 3:50:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 6:08:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Do give Citadel another try.  Except for one rotten apple they had, they are good people.  Jon, Amber, and the rest of the guys are cool.  I don't know what happened to the metrosexual they had there.  Maybe there was an opening at the Ulta store?    The Citadel crew always takes care of me every time I go there.  I was so impressed with the store when I went in there, I introduced myself and since then I've been made to feel at home when I go there.  Citadel is one of the best stocked stores in town and I wish them nothing but success in the future.  I'm going to miss going there once I PCS.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top