Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/15/2006 9:32:24 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 10:26:26 AM EDT
[#1]

.....lotta water (and "history") up North.....so much has been "californicated" down here.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 12:13:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
.....lotta water (and "history") up North.....so much has been "californicated" down here.

I agree *sigh*. Looks so beautiful. Could picture myself riding my horse with my AR slung across my back. That would be awesome. Of course, still need to move and get the horse, but got the AR and the yearning for open space.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 12:40:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn Bob...makes me want to go back to Ely for a month or so LOL...I could spend everyday at Cave Creek fishing. Theres a lot of fishing around Ely if you know where to go, the road you took to cave Creek goes about 50 miles and comes out south of Ely...cant think of the name of the little town where it pops up. Summer time you have to look out for rattlers....pretty healthy and all over the place. Its called Success Loop road......some really great fishing back there.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 1:03:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Cool,theres a reason why I live here and those pics. are proof again Thanks Wolfpack for sharing your trek this 'Beverage' is for you
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 2:35:46 PM EDT
[#5]
ya ely is cool as fuck. i killed a elk over there by cave lake.  did you check out that huge fuckin open pit mine? i mean that thing is reallly really huge.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 2:45:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:04:03 PM EDT
[#7]
probably its a little north of ely i think...the towns called McGills i think
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:36:30 PM EDT
[#8]
McGill is where the success loop comes out. Nothing there but houses built right after the war. They would have traveled into Ely and the west to the copper mine.....about a 60 mile trip so I dont know about that.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:37:33 PM EDT
[#9]
DUHH double post..........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top