Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2006 12:38:03 AM EDT
I will be conducting a range training course for Nevada CCW gun additions this Saturday afternoon, April 15th, at the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club located outdoors in Boulder City. If you already possess a valid Nevada CCW permit and wish to add a gun or guns to your CCW the cost is a flat $50.00 (with $10.00 going to range fees) and includes up to two guns. Additional guns can be added for a nominal fee.

RANGE SESSION: The range session for existing Nevada CCW permit holders is not just the required minimum qualification standard, it is a structured course outline and it includes the range qualification form required by the LVMPD, dry-practice, live-fire practice, live-fire qualification, range fees, targets, and a certificate of completion - which reflects 4 contact hours of live-fire training.

CONTACT: Please feel free e-mail or IM me your phone number (or IM me and I will IM you my contact number) and I will be happy to call you back with more detailed information regarding the training outline and the ammunition and equipment requirements. If you are an out of state resident IM me your number and I will call you back on my dime.

Be Safe.

Joe

ETA: If you have a valid Nevada CCW permit and you don't have any guns to add you can still participate in this training.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 11:22:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top