Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2006 7:12:00 PM EDT
I was in Bargain Pawn this afternoon they have Olympic Arms AR,s for $599 not sure on the model but it is the one with the poly upper
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:13:12 AM EDT
[#1]
pedro66,  I've been meaning to visit BP but have not gotten around to it yet.  Do they have a good selection of shotguns, specifically used Remington Wingmaster 870s?

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:40:58 AM EDT
[#2]
They dont tend to have a huge selection of stuff its kind of a movable feast on stock but Glen is a good guy and if you have a particular want go talk to him and he will get you what you want at a good price.

Having said that he does have around 6 to 8 AKs and the same in ARs on the rack, not being into shotguns myself really not paid much attention but he maybe has a doven on the shelf.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:10:57 PM EDT
[#3]
i went to bargin pawn for years when a guy named jerry was runnin the gun counter,before the cage was there.i have always gotten good deals and good firearms there!!-fed
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 1:47:15 AM EDT
[#4]
where is this place? i have money burning a hole in my pocket....
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 2:24:20 AM EDT
[#5]
1901 Las Vegas Blvd N, North Las Vegas, 89030 - (702) 642-5958
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:34:59 AM EDT
[#6]
A "DOVEN"   ?, a DOVEN AR15zzz on the rack ??  I have never seen one of those, I will go take a look.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:52:35 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
A "DOVEN"   ?, a DOVEN AR15zzz on the rack ??  I have never seen one of those, I will go take a look.

So post number one you feel you can make a joke over my fat fingered typing, well you will fit injust fine
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 12:25:41 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So post number one you feel you can make a joke over my fat fingered typing, well you will fit injust fine

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top