Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2006 12:55:44 PM EDT
I am going to be driving to Vegas this weekend. I never make road trips without a gun, I went to packing.org to see what laws they have in Vegas and it said that carrying in the car is legal except for "North Las Vegas". My question is: what is the difference between North Las Vegas and Las Vegas? Also, WTF is the CCW permit deal, yours are valid here but ours aren't valid there?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 1:36:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, that lack of reciprosity is a mother-fucher, isn't it?

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 2:13:45 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
My question is: what is the difference between North Las Vegas and Las Vegas?

Don't venture north of Downtown and you are safe. The Strip and all other parts of "Vegas" are safe.

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:42:25 PM EDT
[#3]
If your coming from AZ dont get stopped in Boulder City area with an uncased firearm
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:07:55 PM EDT
[#4]
You wouldn't be coming from Prescott by any chance.. would you? If you are, there are several cases of SA .308 from J&G that would LOVE to go on a Vegas vacation.

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:36:26 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You wouldn't be coming from Prescott by any chance.. would you? If you are, there are several cases of SA .308 from J&G that would LOVE to go on a Vegas vacation.

thanks,
Ron

no, sorry. I'm coming from Phoenix, I'm not sure which way we are taking up there but if I go through Prescott I'll try to pick up a case or 2 for you.

Thank you all for your help
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:24:33 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I am going to be driving to Vegas this weekend. I never make road trips without a gun, I went to packing.org to see what laws they have in Vegas and it said that carrying in the car is legal except for "North Las Vegas". My question is: what is the difference between North Las Vegas and Las Vegas? Also, WTF is the CCW permit deal, yours are valid here but ours aren't valid there?

The street signs are blue in NLV, green everywhere else.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:57:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Juat one more reason to be embarrasseed of North Las Vegas.  
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:06:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Here is a pdf of the nlv city limits.

Quoted:
My question is: what is the difference between North Las Vegas and Las Vegas?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top