Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2006 2:30:12 PM EDT

Heres a blurb about what happend in a little town in AZ. All I can say is good for you kids....you dont go to school in mexico...Its called "The United States of America"

Students walk to class after lunch Thursday at Apache Junction High School. Earlier Thursday, students took down the American flag and raised the Mexican flag. The Mexican flag was taken down and burned by other students.

Jennifer Grimes Tribune

Immigration tensions spark flag-burning in A.J.  
By Blake Herzog, Tribune
March 31, 2006
This week’s tensions over immigration reform literally caught fire in the East Valley on Thursday when students raised a Mexican flag over Apache Junction High School — and then other students yanked it down and burned it.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:21:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:26:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Taking down a flag and replacing it with the flag of a foreign country represents occupation. Occupation without consent is forced occupation, and forced occupation by a foreign country is a declaration of war. And that's what these people are doing: DECLARING WAR ON AMERICA.

We all know how the flag raising in Apache Junction will play out: Authorities will say the Mexican students will have no consequences because they have a right to express themselves by pulling down the American flag and replacing it with the flag of a third world country. On the other hand the students who burned the Mexican flag will be expelled, accused of a hate crime, charged with destruction of school property and starting a fire without a permit.

Get ready folks, because this pressure cooker is gonna blow. Communities around the country are not going to tolerate the "protests" much longer. These so called "peaceful protestors" are testing the waters for something bigger. But while they are making their "voice heard" they are locking up traffic, crippling businesses, hurting the economy and angering the majority of the population.

Something is going to give especially if Congress passes sweeping Immigration reform because, these fuckers don't want to follow the law like the rest of us, they just want to take over this country with no regard for who they hurt or kill.  

I just hope everyone knows the danger and severity of these radical, racist, hate mongers, and I hope you and your families are prepared.  

Think about it....

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:52:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Ive thought for years that it would start between the mexicans and the blacks who are being pushed out by the Mexican invasion/ occupation. It is a declariation of war and is being fomented by the mexican government with help for our America hating congress, Senate and President. What fucking country in the world has unlimited immigration??????? Do you know how they handle an illegal alien in mexico.....beat your ass then off to jail pal and maybe you will get out maybe not.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:59:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I never meet a Mexican I didn’t like until I came west.
I have worked heavy construction up and down the East coast for years and just recently moved South West for a job opportunity. I have worked with many of them and they are the hardest working men I have ever worked with -The problem is they have never learned to have pride in the work the do. They do it just well enough to pass the punchlist - Blahh

I feel sry for many of them, and I cant see hurting them and let me tell you why -
On the news the other night they showed clips of about 30 Mexican guys standing in front of a tree nursery and whenever a pickup pulled up or whatever they would all run over to try to make an honest days pay.     .....Now - just imagine pulling up into a ghetto black neighborhood and looking for men to work for a honest days pay.

Now I just moved West so ...if I am wrong (and I very well might be) about the Can's in this part of the country please tell me.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:20:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey Ive got mexican nephews and nieces......I grew up in Calif. so they were always around. the problems today are not the family coming here to make a better life......most are crimminals and come here for the easy pickings and quick escapes back to Mexico. The illegal mexican crime rate in this country is mind boggleing...its happening everywhere and on a daliy basis. Ship em home or shoot the bastards...dont matter to me.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:03:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Hey Ive got mexican nephews and nieces......I grew up in Calif. so they were always around. the problems today are not the family coming here to make a better life......most are crimminals and come here for the easy pickings and quick escapes back to Mexico. The illegal mexican crime rate in this country is mind boggleing...its happening everywhere and on a daliy basis. Ship em home or shoot the bastards...dont matter to me.

If a Black man kills another man in this country and he flees the state he eventually will be caught and face the death penalty. If a Mexican kills another man and flees to Mexico, that country will not extradite him back because we have the death penalty and they don't. How Fucking fair is that?

I can feel the tension in the air. Something is going to come down. And do you know who will suffer? Us....
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:14:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If a Black man kills another man in this country and he flees the state he eventually will be caught and face the death penalty. If a Mexican kills another man and flees to Mexico, that country will not extradite him back because we have the death penalty and they don't. How Fucking fair is that?

I can feel the tension in the air. Something is going to come down. And do you know who will suffer? Us....

Maybe but you have to draw a line in the sand somewhere....whats enough????? How long do we take this shit with out some dire consequences on someone and I dont want it to be us. Nothing like shoving them down our throats. Maybe its time for as our enemie says..."Viva La Revolucion"
Down with a goverment who refuses to obey the oath they took...TREASON IS TREASON NO MATTER WHO DOES IT.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:28:30 PM EDT
[#8]
The black man comparison is unfair. Mexico won't extradite anyone if it is a death penalty case. Same goes for most EU countries also.

As for the drain.......I worked certain areas where crime was prevalent. Most of the trouble causing Hispanics were illegal. In fact, it was rare I came across a immigrant criminal that was legal. I have seen very few real green cards.

I have had INS deport people only to see them 6 mos. later.

INS won't always show up to run the check prior to them being released. So, they may get a free pass through.

The last two illegals I arrested pissed me off.......I notified INS and they were deported rather quickly. I was surprised at their faster response.

The stuff we have seen on the news is kids being stupid and finding a reason to miss school. The problem is, this is the same age group that can wreak havoc on society. It will be interesting to see what the rally produces tomorrow.

It just amazes me they have no idea what they are rallying about...........and they wonder why they should have stayed in school.

Will violence happen?? Good question. The problem will be in Congress. I would be surprised if anything that will help the country will actually be produced.

If it does go bad, I don't see the illegals pushing the issue here...shoot, the last thing they want is more attention when they are likely to be deported.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:43:38 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
The black man comparison is unfair. Mexico won't extradite anyone if it is a death penalty case. Same goes for most EU countries also.

As for the drain.......I worked certain areas where crime was prevalent. Most of the trouble causing Hispanics were illegal. In fact, it was rare I came across a immigrant criminal that was legal. I have seen very few real green cards.

INS won't always show up to run the check prior to them being released. So, they may get a free pass through.

The last two illegals I arrested pissed me off.......I notified INS and they were deported rather quickly. I was surprised at their faster response.

The stuff we have seen on the news is kids being stupid and finding a reason to miss school. The problem is, this is the same age group that can wreak havoc on society. It will be interesting to see what the rally produces tomorrow.

It just amazes me they have no idea what they are rallying about...........and they wonder why they should have stayed in school.

Will violence happen?? Good question. The problem will be in Congress. I would be surprised if anything that will help the country will actually be produced.

If it does go bad, I don't see the illegals pushing the issue here...shoot, the last thing they want is more attention when they are likely to be deported.

I agree with everything you are saying RDP,

I think that my Black man comparison is unfair not only to Black men who must suffer the consequences for their actions, but to anyone who is a victim of murder whose killer gets a free pass by fleeing to Mehico.

I have many friends in every aspect of law enforcement (both in Nevada and other states as well) and they are all saying the same thing: Be prepared, because this whole thing is a powder keg and it will not take much to lite the fuse.

IMO I believe that the fuse is already lit and we either have to be prepared to fight when the keg explodes, or someone has to extinguish it before it reaches the keg.

On the other hand I don't think there is an easy answer to avoid violence at this point.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:08:35 AM EDT
[#10]
There might not be.......but the Hispanics have more enemies than they probably can predict.

The most violent will be the Hispanic gang members.......even they hate each other. They have already had gang fights at the protests. So, they can't get along and will likely hurt each other.

The black gangs don't like any Hispanic gang. So, if the violence comes, it will be fought back by other gangs also.

There is also racial tension between blacks and Hispanics. It isn't as bad as Kali here, but, with all the transplants, we may see it. Some argue it is over the Hispanics take more of the goobernment tit away from the blacks, while other say it is the infiltration and dragging down of the neighborhoods.

If it does blow....it will do to Hispanics what 9/11 did to Middle Easterners. I just don't see it getting to an all out riot type where older adults are participating. I suspect mainly just the bangers causing the problems. A few of those get capped by LE or good people, and it may send a message.

Illegals don't want or even like police contact. So, getting involved in actual riots where they are likely to go to jail would mean a straight trip back to Mexico. Not sure they are willing to risk that when they are here already and being productive.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:53:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 9:04:35 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Illegals don't want or even like police contact. So, getting involved in actual riots where they are likely to go to jail would mean a straight trip back to Mexico. Not sure they are willing to risk that when they are here already and being productive.

A friend told me (and I think I saw this also) that on news reports, when interviewing "protesters" some admitted that they were here illegally.  The police were there, they were on television and they didn't seem very concerned.  As a matter of fact, my friend said they were very proud.  

The "protesters" said they really weren't "illegals", that we were.

Link Posted: 4/1/2006 9:31:13 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Yep.  Does anyone remember when the voters of California passed Prop 187?  Immigration Reform.  It was 10-12 years ago and we had students at my high school leave campus to go protest.  Same shit.  Mexicans fought it out in court and the court threw out Prop 187 even thought the registered legal citizens of the state voted FOR it.

I experienced a little hostility from a little mexican prick at WalMart yesterday as I was leaving the store.  This 5 foot little fuck said something like "don't mess with mexicanos eh".  I didn't really pay much attention to him so I didn't realize what he had said until after I was out of the store.  Little did the little fuck know that I was carrying a bag full of .223 and 270WSM ammo and the Glock on my hip weighed more than him.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 9:48:19 AM EDT
[#14]
As stupid as these little bastards are, they can't afford to miss a DAY of shcool.

If they had paid attention in school, they would know that the mexican government SOLD us the land now known as California, Nevada, utah, and most of Arizona. Perts of Wyoming, and New Mexico too.  The lower 20 percent of Arizona was purchased seperately a little later as the Gadsden Purchase.

The  Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo  was signed after we kicked their asses in 1848, and we paid them 20,000,000  for the land.

A couple of years ago, a loud mouthed  "Piss-Panic" Sow at a nearby table in a resturant was flapping her gums about this being mexico's land.  I tired of listening to it, and decide to set her straight.  I asked her if she thought the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo  was in some way flawed, and she had no idea what it was.  I then reminded her that AFTER the US army killed about 25,000 mexican soldiers, we graciously paid for the land.  I then informed her that if her greasy assed countrymen wanted to try it again, they should show up at the border with rifles, in uniform.  I made sure to do this at about 95db, so everyone she had been annoying got got to enjoy it too.

Lem

Link Posted: 4/1/2006 10:22:03 AM EDT
[#15]
These kids are idiots.  Half of them probably have never even been to "Mehico."  They need to take their uneducated asses to the library and read up on just what they are protesting.  Hell Bush is on their side and is trying to give them a damn guest worker program.  

We are the only damn country in the world with open borders.  You think you are just going to run across the border in China?  Hell no they will shoot your ass on the spot.  My main concern in terrorism.  Don't think for a minute that Al Queda doesn't know about our open borders.  One terrorist attack and those borders will be locked down.  

Joe - You are right about it being a pressure cooker out there.  People are only going to take so much of this.  I'll be damned if anyone is going to be taking the American Flag down around me and putting up some other countries flag.  I didn't server four years chasing ragheads to see that shit EVER happen. Arrest me and I'll call the man! BILL O'REILLY!!!  
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:33:26 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
The police were there, they were on television and they didn't seem very concerned.  As a matter of fact, my friend said they were very proud.  

The "protesters" said they really weren't "illegals", that we were.

Who wasn't concerned?? And who was very proud?

The decision by the Sheriff and such was to let them march. Never mind they were all violating the truancy law, throwing stuff at the police, harassing citizens, and bragging about being illegal.

As for saying they are illegal, dept. policy forbids that alone to be a reason for a stop. There is no arrest procedure for the offense either. So, they need to commit another crime before they are actually arrested.

The unpopular solutions (politically) are the following-
If the police contact an illegal, call INS for a pickup (they only show if you have 6 or more)
If INS doesn't want to show, you drive them to INS and kick them out there. That way INS has no choice in the matter. They have just taken custody of a prisoner.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:53:31 PM EDT
[#17]

Who wasn't concerned?? And who was very proud?

The protesters.  Sorry I didn't make that clear.  

I know that there wasn't anything the police could do unless they broke the law.  The comment wasn't to slam the cops, but to show how the illegals seems to be gathering courage.

Tricia
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top