Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2006 11:51:21 AM EDT
I hope no one takes this wrong but, is it just me or does eanyone else also feel Citidel is a messy store?  Everytime I go there for a visit, it looks like they are stocking or unpacking or?
Boxes and open items strewn on the floor, I don't think I have ever been to a more unorganized looking store.  

Any thoughts?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:49:44 PM EDT
[#1]
They have been trying to move everything next door for at least the last month and a half. They had to expand because of so much product and they leased the place next door to expand.

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:52:00 PM EDT
[#2]
And don't get used to that location.  Amber told me awhile back that the new owners of the complex don't want a gunshop there so when the lease is up they have to move.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:19:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Hope they move North/West somewhat out of the strip area.
I cant belive the mess in Mikes area-
Damn its like gun parts and tools everywhere, but the guy seems to know where every single part is -
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:25:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:17:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Damn its like gun parts and tools everywhere, but the guy seems to know where every single part is -

He uses his hammer a bit too much on NFA items though.

lol, that's only one of his issues...
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:23:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I hope no one takes this wrong but, is it just me or does eanyone else also feel Citidel is a messy store?  Everytime I go there for a visit, it looks like they are stocking or unpacking or?
Boxes and open items strewn on the floor, I don't think I have ever been to a more unorganized looking store.  

Any thoughts?

I agree, try the Survival Store on Spring Mountain. That place should win an award for cleanliness.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:38:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Say what you will about Citadel, but for all the messes, they sure do move alot of merchandise.
I would agree though Mikes section is a bit messy. Its also to open. Some jack ass could reach in and lift something right out of there if they wanted to. I see the concept of openess but not where you have machinery and whatnot. A friend of mine back home is a gunsmith and he's in the back of the gunshop where the public can't see him or bother him. He likes that so he can get work done. The Survival Store is a disaster area. I went in there years ago and I stepped in the door and I promptly turned around and left.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:35:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Mike also says he never gets sick, but he was out with the flu for a few days recently.  

ETA: Just found out yesterday it wasn't the flu...was a test fire in the trap gone bad.
223 Shrapnel in the leg. Ouch.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:40:58 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I agree, try the Survival Store on Spring Mountain. That place should win an award for cleanliness.

The last time I was there was about 3 years ago... I almost got a case of lung cancer when I was in there. That place had more smoke than a 3-alarm fire (not as much as Van's Guns used to but still bad).

THANKS
Ron
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 12:55:52 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

you so funny!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top