Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2006 5:11:01 PM EDT
any one in reno area shoot long range or ar-15 let me know need a shooting partner up here wife likes it but not very much if you know what i mean
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:16:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd be interested to know more.

Are we talking HighPower?

Irons or glass division?

Calibers?

Its a discipline in which I have a large interest, but very little experience. But plenty of raw, moldeable talent
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:11:20 PM EDT
[#2]
slow down killer lol i have a lack of experince my self lol i was just looking for some one eles that shares my intrest lol and was hoping i could learn from my self . wich is not to say i would not learn from you lol and would not enjoythe company .
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:15:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm always interested in going shooting.
I'm an NRA Instructor and served as a Marine Rifleman.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:27:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
served as a Marine Rifleman.

Isn't that redundant?  Aren’t all Marines riflemen?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:15:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Well...yes.

That was my specific/primary  MOS.

There's a difference.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:54:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I was a line NCO at the rifle range while in the Marine Corps and I can definatly say that all Marines are not riflemen.  Some of them dont know how to adjust their slings.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:38:41 AM EDT
[#7]
if any of you reno folks wanna go out some time my e-mail is [email protected] please let me kno it would be great fun . ps i am trying to find a place to make a temp assulat corse sorry bout the spelling nv schools.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top