Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2006 5:11:54 PM EDT
Looking for a local Vegas gun shop that has one of these bad boys in stock.  Anyone know of any that has one?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:41:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Just saw both the Regular and Desert Warrior at Discount on Highland today. I believe they were just over $1k.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:15:54 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks for the info. i'll go check it out.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:48:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw one @ Black Rifle Armory last time I was there.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:26:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Got mine from Black Rifle Armory.   702-558-4140
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:12:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Got mine from Black Rifle Armory.   702-558-4140

i called them up today and they had them in stock... not a bad price.  i'll go check it out this weekend.  thanks
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 12:48:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I ended up buying it at Discount today because of some "issues" with BRA.

I'm a new parent of a Warrior!!!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 1:21:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:12:14 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm curious too.

Quoted:
...because of some "issues" with BRA.

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:15:30 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I'm curious too.

Quoted:
...because of some "issues" with BRA.

With some more training you shouldn't have too much more trouble with bra's
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:17:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I ended up buying it at Discount today because of some "issues" with BRA.

Now you have me wonderin'.

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:29:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

What happened at BRA?

it was nothing serious.  basically, i wanted to do an FFL transfer through BRA.  i called BRA up on tues. to have him fax his FFL to a TX dealer and he did.  i was hoping the gun will come in on friday so that i can pick it up and also buy the kimber.  i didn't get a call from BRA so i ended up calling them.  after getting the busy signal for about 45 min. i finally got through only to find out he "hasn't seen my gun."

so, i call the TX dealer on friday and ask if he shipped my stuff.  he said he called BRA on tuesday since the faxed copy was illegible.  BRA agreed to re-send the FFL copy by scanning it and emailing it, but that never happened.  the TX dealer also informed me that BRA didn't communicate very well (not sure what that means).  instead of calling BRA to fix this little thing, i found another FFL today to transfer my gun and bought the kimber at Discount, so all is well.

no hard feelings with BRA, i was just hoping to pay only one $25 background check fee for the kimber and the transfer.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:39:54 PM EDT
[#12]

That's my puppy and Galco Leather it rides in,,,,,Fine Pistola IMO

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top