Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:37:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think I am one, but my wife would argue with that
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:41:22 PM EDT
[#2]
This is an English-language website. No landscapers here
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:15:34 PM EDT
[#3]
damnit, i need landscape help as well.  Freakin dogs!!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:19:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I tried to get a landscaping company to come out last year and put grass and a sprinkler system in my back yard. They never returned.

This town is growing so damned fast, that you can't get plumbers, landscapers, etc to come out and do some work for you. They are all working for the homebuilders. I live in the north, BTW.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:33:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:58:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Do NOT call my brother-in-law's place... biggest bunch of A-holesin the business. Pacifico is the place to avoid. I do have a friend that left Metro (former NHP as well) after 8 years and he owns a landscape company. We wen to high school here in town and he is an honest guy. His company is called Lawn Patrol and they run an honest company.

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 9:05:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 9:10:48 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Is that the one who was shovin his pistol in a guy's face a few weeks back? img75.imageshack.us/img75/1605/blink5mj.gif

that would be them

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:46:00 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
In the 10+ years I've worked here I haven't found one landscape company worth a damn, I'd love to find someone to refer to my customers that are looking for one but no luck.

Pool guys are also jackasses, it's not even spring yet and I've picked up 3 accounts this week because the other pool guys don't show or aren't doing the job.I don't spend a penny to advertise, no signs on my truck and have more work than I can handle. I may sell a block of 10 or so accounts, anyone want to start their own small company? hr

What type of work do you do?
I may be looking for some side hardscape jobs soon.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:52:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top