Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/9/2006 12:46:25 PM EDT
Heres the trailer.

www.freedomtofascism.com
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 12:56:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Good trailer. Looks like it will be an very interesting movie.

I know Aaron Russo. I worked on his campaign when he ran for governor. He's a straight shooter (no pun) and a true Patriot.

Thanks for the link, MM.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:30:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Wonder if the powers that be will let this get the attention it needs...they seem to be able to always hide what we need to know.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:13:30 PM EDT
[#3]
"They" did not promote his other offering ""Mad As Hell" - However, when he ran for governor, his "competition" surely used the hell out of it against him .. All they would refer to was the scenes of his long-hair ranting. Which reminds me.. I need to find that tape and get it on the net too....

P.S. As for his governor campaign, they were trying hard to get me to sign up as his driver, but I had one hella lucrative job then so had to pass, but did spend quite a bit of time at HQ. doing "stuff".

Man, them was the good - old - days...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top