BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2006 12:13:50 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 12:43:46 PM EDT
[#1]
WP,

Are these going to be tacked threads?

ETA: Also, will they be listed as "Information Only" threads or will they allow discussion? I would hate to have Jim and me put effort into a Clark County and state gun law thread just to have it trashed with a million questions regarding an issue that was posted three posts up that no one bothered to read.

Thanks.....
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 12:46:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:18:17 PM EDT
[#3]
i can do one on N nevada if you would like.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:22:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:26:45 AM EDT
[#5]
k
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:36:16 AM EDT
[#6]
WP,

I can post a thread regarding Nevada laws and Clark County ranges, but Jim has a lot of info readily available on his web site.

Jim, if you don't mind me getting info and links from your site I'll be happy to start the thread. If you want to start it and you need my help just tell me what you need.

Joe
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:16:14 PM EDT
[#7]
How many times in the last month have we been asked "Who's a good Class 3 Dealer in (insert locale)?"

Information like that should be a sticky-topic. I'd be glad to help out with information on the Douglas / Carson City / Dayton area regarding dealers, places to shoot, best places to get ammunition and so forth.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:21:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top