Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2006 5:55:31 PM EDT
Couldn't call in any yotes so these guys had to do.

.243 100gr soft point @ 65 yds

Later that night...

1st shot 40yds (@ night) AR-15 iron sights   .223 45gr WWB Varmint Load.

Finish Shot, doesn't look too bad huh? Lets flip him over.

Wish I had the video camera rolling when I hit him, Jaw bone and brains flying everywhere.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:56:45 PM EDT
[#1]
ooooo i was hoping this was the good old drive by bunnie slaying.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:01:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
ooooo i was hoping this was the good old drive by bunnie slaying.

That's Illegal!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:15:38 PM EDT
[#3]
illegal? only if you get caught.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:02:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Warmin' up for next week's Bunny Fest?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:41:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Of Course. So any date decided yet. didn't see anything in the thread. I have two CTO days due to me but have to give some notice before I take them.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:05:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Of Course. So any date decided yet. didn't see anything in the thread. I have two CTO days due to me but have to give some notice before I take them.

MQ,

The poll is at almost 50/50 (i.e. most would like a weekend night and the rest can either do a weeknight for sure, or they can take time off work, or they just don't care and they will go either on a weeknight or weekend night).

I'm thinking perhaps Friday night or Saturday night, 03March/04March.

It's supposed to rain (heavily) this upcoming week so perhaps Thursday, Friday or Saturday night will work. Bunnies always show up in numbers after a good rain.....

Whaddya' think, Bro?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:06:32 AM EDT
[#7]
NICE! Where did you bag these trophies?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:53:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Up near Mesquite.
Nate

Me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top