Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2006 3:47:03 PM EDT
Anyone here have any knowledge or experience with one of these?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:37:39 PM EDT
[#1]
They look like an AR-10 only much more expensive.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 1:12:23 PM EDT
[#2]
HI the SR25s are very well built and are all match grade. Navy Seal snipers use these expensive guns. I never got to fire one yet but I saw and felt that they are well built at the Shot Show. The only problem is getting one. I ve been looking for a SR15 M4 for over 1.5 yrs now and cant seem to find a new production one that hasnt been f---ed with. Email www.knesekguns.com he is getting some in June I think.

Esq
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:22:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
HI the SR25s are very well built and are all match grade. Navy Seal snipers use these expensive guns. I never got to fire one yet but I saw and felt that they are well built at the Shot Show. The only problem is getting one. I ve been looking for a SR15 M4 for over 1.5 yrs now and cant seem to find a new production one that hasnt been f---ed with. Email www.knesekguns.com he is getting some in June I think.

Esq

I know of someone local that has this and it is in very good condition, my guess is less than 50 rounds through it and it is at a good price. I don't know the year of manufature and I do know that there has been some changes in the later models but that is all I have to go off of. I'm begining to lean toward a DPMS becuase this is something I want to use and not have as a safe queen, I think I would feel a little guilty using an SR-25 as often as I plan to use it. I just can't make up my mind.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top