Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2006 9:30:24 PM EDT
I went by there during lunch to check out if they had any 7.62x39 and asked the guy how much it was per box and if they had any cases of it. The guy said it would be cheaper to purchase a case and pointed them out on the floor. I asked Mike's (the owner) wife how for a case and she said that it was $5 box x 50 boxes... $250 a case

I am SO glad that vendors are just getting there stock back in.... whew   Sportmans Guide has it listed back on their website and guys on the ammo board are already receiving their orders. Also, CenterFireSystems has just received a shipment (Lois posted this in the EE).

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 10:22:05 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I went by there during lunch to check out if they had any 7.62x39 and asked the guy how much it was per box and if they had any cases of it. The guy said it would be cheaper to purchase a case and pointed them out on the floor. I asked Mike's (the owner) wife how for a case and she said that it was $5 box x 50 boxes... $250 a case

I am SO glad that vendors are just getting there stock back in.... whew   Sportmans Guide has it listed back on their website and guys on the ammo board are already receiving their orders. Also, CenterFireSystems has just received a shipment (Lois posted this in the EE).

thanks,
Ron

Centerfire Systems has Wolf .62 GR. .223 for $129.97 per 1000 rounds, and 7.62X39 FMJ for the same price per 1000.

I just received the new catalog today.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 11:51:54 PM EDT
[#2]
You guys are lucky, SG won't ship ammo to Reno. Called and they said something about Reno requiring some sort of license to ship/sell ammo here. Odd, everybody else seems to ship here just fine............

o. r.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:50:22 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You guys are lucky, SG won't ship ammo to Reno. Called and they said something about Reno requiring some sort of license to ship/sell ammo here. Odd, everybody else seems to ship here just fine............

o. r.

Screw Spotsmans Guide I ranted about this before and hope all will avoid commerce with Garey Owen/whoever on any scale the 'a Pending Litigation' in a e-mail recieved back is Lame at best,,,,,

Guess what,,,still gettin' ammo and F*ckYou Sportsman Guide
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top