Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2006 10:02:48 PM EDT
made me a team member again?
Fess up Sucka!
i know it was one of you generous clowns!
Come on out of the closet.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:06:58 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Fess up Sucka!

It wasn't me!

All I can say is: For all you do, this membership is for you!
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:17:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, whomever did it obviously didn't consider the consequences. I have been crying my eyes out with MeanSteve trying to figure out how to add an avatar photo.
This is cruel and unusual and perhaps I'll sue. Or maybe someone can help me. Somebody who knows more than Steve.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:27:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 11:39:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I was standing over his shoulder trying to postulate a solution to his dilemma. Unfortunately, there was no place upon which to click -button or hyperlink- that delineated the utilization of addition of one's Avatar image.

Seriously duders, how the heck do you do that?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:21:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:49:33 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I was standing over his shoulder trying to postulate a solution to his dilemma. Unfortunately, there was no place upon which to click -button or hyperlink- that delineated the utilization of addition of one's Avatar image.

Seriously duders, how the heck do you do that?

Do you wipe after you postulate?

John P..
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:44:50 AM EDT
[#7]
come on gunmonkey get'er done make that membership proper and proud lets see that avatar

eta* was'nt me
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:00:38 AM EDT
[#8]
I'll help you with the avatar. I've got mine on a server, and can put yours up as well.

My better half is out of town tonight.

Feel like getting together?

Dinner at the Dog on your day off?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:02:15 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Fess up Sucka!

By the way, this is the kind of consequence you should expect when you do cool things like put together donation projects to give our members in the service rifles

Remember, no good deed goes unpunished
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 10:31:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Is there some reason I can't log on to the photo server? I can log in  and out  of the site, but the photo section won't  let me in. I must smell of Ding-Dongs
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 1:54:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:55:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Select "EDIT PROFILE"

In there try the "Repair Photo Account"  and then "Sync Passwords"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top