Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2006 11:54:23 PM EDT
Ron (Gunmonkey) did something totally awesome for me today. Check this action out:

Brand-new (to me) black 20" furniture camo-ed up with a neat "desert sage" pattern, GG&G rail, Knights vertical fore grip, A2-length stock and pistol grip and a Spectre spare magazine pouch.

Wasn't that sweet? In the words of Jimi Hendrix "Excuse me while I kiss this guy."

Built on a 20" A2 HBAR (we think it's an Olympic, who knows?) upper, DPMS lower with match trigger. All I need to get this rifle finished is to thread the barrel, add a Vortex or Phantom, bipod mount, tac sling and optic (and a boatload of magazines) and I'm good to go.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:32:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice job Ron......lucky guy Steve, thats a cool looking AR...if your into those things LOL
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:59:25 AM EDT
[#2]
"Excuse me while I kiss this guy."
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 12:01:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
"Excuse me while I kiss this guy."

Oh dear...I don't want to see MeanSteve kiss Gunmonkey!      

Nice camo work though!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 12:32:02 PM EDT
[#4]
In the words of Jimi Hendrix "Excuse me while I kiss this guy."
----------------------------------
That is the most misheard lyric in all of music. There is even a website "kissthisguy.com" where  you can report incorrect perceptions of what you think lines in music are.

FYI Jimmy sings: "Excuse me while I kiss the sky"
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:08:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
In the words of Jimi Hendrix "Excuse me while I kiss this guy."
----------------------------------
That is the most misheard lyric in all of music. There is even a website "kissthisguy.com" where  you can report incorrect perceptions of what you think lines in music are.

FYI Jimmy sings: "Excuse me while I kiss the sky"

Oh, I know about the Hendrix thing. I grew up around that kind of music.

As a kid, I remember being tortured by my brother singing Zeppelin and other artists in mom's car...all with the wrong lyrics.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:14:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Nice lookin' firearm Dude and Congrats! GunMonkey did ya' RightOn man
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top