Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2006 9:18:32 PM EDT
Can't remember who offered to qualify me for extra weapons on my CCW, I normally use Jim but he is nt doing anything until the end of March, byt I can't remember who was good enough to offer last time I raised the subject.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:30:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:18:00 AM EDT
[#2]
e- mail me or  call  581-9139
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:25:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Can't remember who offered to qualify me for extra weapons on my CCW, I normally use Jim but he is nt doing anything until the end of March, byt I can't remember who was good enough to offer last time I raised the subject.

I think I'm the one you spoke to Pedro but I can't be 100 percent, because I receive so many IM's and emails regarding training. Whether we spoke or not, if you would like to participate in several hours of outstanding range training and actual trigger time in the open air (not just firing 30 rounds to qualify), while adding your guns to your permit at the same time, please call or IM me for the details.

I have a range class next Sunday, February 19th.

Be Safe.

Joseph Nizzari
Training Director
Line of Fire, LLC
Professional Firearms Group
CCW Division
Las Vegas, Nevada
(702) 242-8288
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top