Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2006 11:15:41 AM EDT
I couldnt help myself.  I got a 25 % off ticket at the Century booth and had to buy something.  I got a Yugo AK 47 underfolder, an under folder kit, 2 yugo recievers, an AK 74, and a Enfield in 45 ACP.  
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 3:18:42 PM EDT
[#1]
A couple of t-shirts, a couple of AK compliance parts, and a couple of AR add ons of no consequence. I never made it over to century. Way to much to see in one day. I only went on Sunday.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 3:28:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Bought a sweatshirt from AmericanSnipers.Org.....and i did NOT see that 25% coupon, otherwise, I would have gotten something.

That underfolder would have been nice.

Damn......is it too late?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:39:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I paid $15.00 for some US logo grips from Caspian, and had Bruce Piatt tell me how to carve out the right grip so it will fit my ambi safety.

Note to self: Next time bring more cash.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:02:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought a tshirt from Barrett.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:35:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I bought a tshirt from Barrett.

I'm a dumbass and spent my cash on beer instead of those shirts. They sure looked nice.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 10:53:16 PM EDT
[#6]
I bought 2 Emerson knives, both are CQC 7's, one with a wave and one without. I did'nt buy anything else but I got a whole bunch of free shit, so I'm relativley happy.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:16:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Had to work Thursday and Friday.  My wife had work on Sat. and couldn't get a sitter for my son.  Sunday it was my Son's 1st birthday   party.

So you guessed it...I didn't get to go to SHOT and I had tickets!!!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:25:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Bought a 36" bag for my soon to be finished M-4, armorers wrench to put it together, 2000 cleaning patches, couple bottles of oil/solvent.  Wish I would have known about the 25% off coupon..

John P
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:02:56 PM EDT
[#9]
I got a DVD Office Hindi at the Monadnock booth
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:12:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Nothing purchaced at SHOT, but I can see an AYA s/s in my future.  
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:19:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Ghilli jacket from Rancho Safari. Lunch took the rest of my daughters collage fund.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:24:59 AM EDT
[#12]
I got a pair of 5.11 tactical pants for $20 and was pissed to see that Jack Links beef jerky wasn't there selling $60 worth of product for $20 like previous years.  I know what you are thinking - I hate seeing all the bogus beef jerky type stands at the Cashman shows too, but the SHOT show deal used to be too good to pass up.

Other than that, I got all the freebie crap I could find.  Too bad SHOT is in Orlando next year

Steve
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:27:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Let's see, I got 2 Stag Arms hats, a Surefire hat & posters, a Bates boots Gore-Tex hat, a sample of militec-1, autographs from the Gunny at Glock with Dave Sevigny and Julie Goloski, tons of free COP and other gun magazines, Sig Sauer posters & stickers, bought a Barrett T shirt, got the Rogue Warriors autograph and picture- Richard Marcinko- Commander of Seal Team Six, chatted with Ernie Emerson, Clint Smith, Rob Leathem, Todd Jarrett, and alot of brochures to read!!!!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:43:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Was I the only one that Stone Cold Steve Austin there?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:03:12 AM EDT
[#15]
I got a custom waved bolstered Emerson CQC-8 from Ernie on Thursday night.

Friday night I picked up an all Titanium Rhino from Warren Thomas.

Mick strider gave me some goodies on Saturday.

Bought a Damascus Tomahawk and knife from Ray Rybar on Sunday.

Never buy anything at SHOT, just at the knife show.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top