Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2006 7:35:21 AM EDT
Just sold my MP5 and bought a Colt 9mm SMG (Yeah I know, you better get home quick if you want to shoot it before the transfer comes through DSKIN).

Anyone training/trained with one and have any tricks of the trade with it?

I'd like to start competing again at the subgun matches.

Any links would be helpfull as well.

Thanks
V
OUT
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:59:53 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Just sold my MP5 and bought a Colt 9mm SMG (Yeah I know, you better get home quick if you want to shoot it before the transfer comes through DSKIN).

Thanks
V
OUT

SHIT and I was going to buy some subsonic for that thing.  
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:05:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks
V
OUT

SHIT and I was going to buy some subsonic for that thing.  

The Colt 9mm SMG still uses my Raptor.

Subsonic is still good to go.....just bought 2K through Sportsman Guide ($255 shipped).

V
OUT
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:35:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, I'll be home in less than two weeks. Either SMG will do for me. I used to shoot a friends MP-5 that was on our county SWAT Team when I worked at the gun store. I've only shot the semi auto version of the Colt SMG. I always kind of liked the SMG because thats what the Columbus, OH PD SWAT guys used. I have to ask though, why the switch from an MP-5 to the Colt SMG?
I can't wait to come home. I'm going to bust some serious caps when I get back. Who's going with me?
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:34:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Well, I'll be home in less than two weeks. Either SMG will do for me. I used to shoot a friends MP-5 that was on our county SWAT Team when I worked at the gun store. I've only shot the semi auto version of the Colt SMG. I always kind of liked the SMG because thats what the Columbus, OH PD SWAT guys used. I have to ask though, why the switch from an MP-5 to the Colt SMG?
I can't wait to come home. I'm going to bust some serious caps when I get back. Who's going with me?

HK is getting way out of hand for parts, service, etc.

To me they are dead in the water.

I know ARs inside and out, and they are so plentiful it is sick, etc.

I just bought the 9mm stuff as a fun gun/toy.  To me, 9mm rifles serve no practical use whatsoever.  I mainly bought it to build a SHRIKE if it ever comes out, or if I can get all the parts to finish the upper.  

We'll shoot her all the same.  I'll make sure to keep a POF mag to use just in case I still have her when you get back.  We can run her HARD because she'll be gone soon.

V
OUT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top