Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2006 10:13:54 PM EDT
I'll be there Saturday Morning with Gunsap and perhaps my 13 year-old daughter. We'll probably be there in the 9:30 - 10;00 range.
I'll be the scrawny dude with the crazy green Hawaiian shirt and black cuervo backpack.
I'll try the snack bar at 11:00 for potential ARFCOMmers. Perhaps I'll have Ding-Dongs...
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 11:57:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 12:38:21 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll be the psychotic in the white hawaiian shirt and green backpack toting a Franchi SPAS-12. GryphonX is coming along with me. We'll have Ding Dongs, AK bayonets and one of us will be wearing a polyester Nevada flag as a cape.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:00:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll be the S.O.B in the Black t-shirt with the Smiley Face,,,,slightly Hung over none the Less
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 9:50:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Run Forrest Run! Now I know why Yikes!
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 12:19:23 PM EDT
[#5]
We actually managed to all coordinate and meet up! Ding-Dongs and all.

And we've got pictures to prove it!

GunMonkey? Care to post proof?

The show was OK. No really great deals, but not bad. Managed to pick up a couple things I needed without getting taken to the bank.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 1:43:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I managed to get a totally bitchin' S&W Victory for what was effectively free (traded a rifle I hardly ever use) and meet a whole slew of new, interesting people.

Hey Hiwathl, we had no idea your handle was pronounced 'Highway To Hell' we all (seriously, every last one of us) thought your handle was like the little indian boy, but with an L at the end.

Learn something new every day!
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 3:08:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I managed to get a totally bitchin' S&W Victory for what was effectively free (traded a rifle I hardly ever use) and meet a whole slew of new, interesting people.

Hey Hiwathl, we had no idea your handle was pronounced 'Highway To Hell' we all (seriously, every last one of us) thought your handle was like the little indian boy, but with an L at the end.

Learn something new every day!

No problem man I enjoyed our brief meeting and that goes for the rest of your posse it was nice to see the AR15.com HomeTown folks pull this off and BTW Thanks I learned something yesterday I can wear that t-shirt and be spotted

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top