Link Posted: 1/16/2006 12:59:08 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Yep,

Here's how:

Start a business in the gun industry.

Hope this helps.

Very helpful, thanks for your trouble.

But wait...I'm already in a business related to the gun industry.  I can register right now if I want.  Just trying to see if some friendly Nevada team member had a way for me to save $50.  I’d rather spend it on ammo.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:14:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I only paid $15 for early registration.......

It was up to $25 last e-mail I received.

If you are in the industry, it is a tax write off anyway!

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:13:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yep,

Here's how:

Hope this helps.

Harsh!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 1:13:28 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yep,

Here's how:

Hope this helps.

Harsh!

Harsh? No. Reality? Yes.

You have no idea how many people I run into that not only want to get into the SHOT Show, but they want to get in for free. Pluscount didn't ask how he could save a few bucks, or even if anyone had an extra pass he could buy at a reduced price. He wanted to know how he can get a pass for FREE. He's looking for a freebie while claiming to be in the industry.

If a person(s) are not in the industry, or they don't know someone in the industry, they need to go to the RV, Boat and Outdoor Show at Cashman. That show is open to the public.

Just my 2 pennies.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:05:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yep,

Here's how:

Hope this helps.

Harsh!

Harsh? No. Reality? Yes.

You have no idea how many people I run into that not only want to get into the SHOT Show, but they want to get in for free. Pluscount didn't ask how he could save a few bucks, or even if anyone had an extra pass he could buy at a reduced price. He wanted to know how he can get a pass for FREE. He's looking for a freebie while claiming to be in the industry.

If a person(s) are not in the industry, or they don't know someone in the industry, they need to go to the RV, Boat and Outdoor Show at Cashman. That show is open to the public.

Just my 2 pennies.

I go to about 6 trade shows per year.  As exhibitors, we often get more passes that we can use.  If I know of someone who is interested or someone asks, I give away my extra passes.  It would be unethical to sell them. For me, it would also be unethical to offer to buy one.

For SHOT, my company is not exhibiting.  I’m going on my own, paying my own way.  Sorry I got somebody’s panties in wad.  Let’s move on.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:46:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yep,

Here's how:

Hope this helps.

Harsh!

Harsh? No. Reality? Yes.

Just my 2 pennies.

I go to about 6 trade shows per year.  As exhibitors, we often get more passes that we can use.  If I know of someone who is interested or someone asks, I give away my extra passes.  It would be unethical to sell them. For me, it would also be unethical to offer to buy one.

For SHOT, my company is not exhibiting.  I’m going on my own, paying my own way.  Sorry I got somebody’s panties in wad.  Let’s move on.

Ah Ha!

If you would have posted the above in this thread first you would have explained a lot more than met the eye. The way you started this thread gave the appearance that you were a newbie looking for free ride.

I understand having "extra" passes and giving them away, as I have done that many times in the past. I usually have to pay for my passes and anyone who goes under my business name has to pay as well. Therefore, I don't usually have extra passes that didn't cost me.  

If I had an extra one I would be glad to either give it to you gratis, or just collect from you what I paid for it. Unfortunately I don't have one right now. If anything changes before the show I'll let you know.

Panties unwadded. Let's move on.....  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top