Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2006 11:53:02 PM EDT
I tell you what guys, I've been deployed now for 5 months and I miss home. I miss all the things I used to do before I left. Heres a list of the things I miss the most;

My wife
Nine Fine Irishmen at the Ney York, New York
Citadel Gun and Safe
Bills Buy and Sell- I even miss grumpy old Bill.
Discount Firearms
Five and Diner over on Sahara and Rainbow.
Shooting at my spot out off I 93 with Animus
Buffalo Wild Wings
In some sick way I miss my base

I have about a month left and I'll be so glad to be home. I just want to say how great it is to have a forum like ours to keep others up to date on things in our town. I just can't wait to come home. I cant wait to go shooting out in the desert, being with my wife again, and partying with all my fellow troops. Were all deployed and I know were gonna party hardy when we all get home.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:23:09 AM EDT
[#1]
short timer and gettin' antsy huh?,I hear ya' BTW Thanks for the response to my question about where you are,did a Google,,,,very interesting Culture etc.

Heres to a Safe return in true Hiwa fashion,,,,Beer and Burrito 7:2? am PST 01/14/2006
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:28:08 AM EDT
[#2]
When you get back we'll have to gather at BW3 and discuss our next shoot.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 10:06:58 AM EDT
[#3]
A trucker pulls into a whorehouse and asks the madame for the meanest, nastiest whore in the place and a dry bologne sandwich. Puzzled she says," What's the matter with you?"
The trucker bursts into tears and wails, "I am homesick!"

Hurry home and God speed!
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:00:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Mmmm, 5 and Diner,  Nine Fine Irishmen  

Hope your month goes by quick and you all return home safe and sound!
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 4:51:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey, we appreciate what you are doing.
I would love to buy you a piss warm Guiness when you get back, or ten.
In fact, I will drink mine in honor of you tonight. But I like my ice cold, the hell with those Irishmen.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:22:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Man, it felt like I spent a week in 9 Fine when I was out for the Shot Show in '04.  Come to think of it, I was there every night.  Been back to LV few times and haven't even hit the strip, let alone 9 Fine.  Hopefully I will be out there this spring and will have to go again.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:35:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Wow.

Took leave to call yotes tomorrow.

Will post pics of our (and your) ACOGs in action.

Son spotted a lame yote trying to grab a calf on our way out.........the other day (MLK).

ANIMUS made fur fly!  Your Cog is the shit!

By the way, you should have seen the jack trying to outrun the cyclic rate of the MP5........

Damn funny.  Awaiting your return...........P.S. Need a coat?

V
OUT  
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:11:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quit reminding him how cool his ACOG is!  He'll want it back.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:40:12 AM EDT
[#9]
ANIMUS- I know how cool my ACOG is and Judge Wapner will tell you to give it back when I step off the plane at McCarran. Your ass better be at Bldg. 1100 when I come home fucker. My time is getting ever shorter here in Fermundacheeseistan. I will be so glad to be out of this God forsaken puss pocket of humanity. My boogers freeze everytime I step outside. I'm beginning to think 35 degrees is a heat wave. Im not going to know what to do when I dont have to wear full goretex and fleece everytime I go outside. I worked for flight the other day and it was 2 degrees. I was dry humping the ground heater at the gate half the night. I tell you back office is better than flight any day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top