Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2006 7:40:44 PM EDT
Anyone have any mapsource cd's for garmin gps units. will pay.(just don't wanna spend 116.00 if I don't have to.)
             Thanks, Dan
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:00:33 PM EDT
[#1]
What did you do?  Go out and buy yourself a GPS?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:14:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I bought a Garmin GPS 72, then realized it was crap..took it back and got a Etrex Legend. Same as your's isn't it? Are you working tomorrow?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:08:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes and Yes.  I finally got a good handle on how to use that thing also.  
I've ordered a custom map of that area we were at so we should be set for the next time.  Unfourtunatly the next time won't be until Feb.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:22:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Febuary!?! That sucks. In the mean time I'll start scoping out other areas we can go.
Do you have any sandbags at your shop I can get, need to sight in the .243 again. Oh I painted it too, just can't bring myself to paint the barrel yet.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:02:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I can scrounge some up for you.  I'll let you know when I have them.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:02:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Animus, your ass isnt going out 'yote shooting again until February because thats when Im coming home fucker! After 6 months in this frozen hell Im going to need to kill something.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top