Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2005 2:43:42 AM EDT
I need a landscaper/tree trimmer.

I have several mature trees, bushes, palm trees and fruit trees that need to be trimmed.  My main concern is my pine tree (approximately 30 feet tall) that I used to trim myself with a chain saw, but the branches have grown overwhelmingly large and now they are laying on my house and my neighbors house.

I thought about trimming the pine tree myself again with rapelling gear, but the branches are too big and I feel that if I attempt it on my own it might become dangerous. This particular tree has shielded my home over the years from the elements and the wind and I really want to keep it.

I would rather have someone who is gun friendly from the board who is in the business help me out rather than hiring a company that I am not familiar with.

Before I start calling around I thought I would start here first.

Any help/references would be appreciated.  

Thanks and be safe.

Joe
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:31:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know if they're gun friendly, but I had good success with a company called 'Out on a Limb.' Not sure if they're still around, as it was 4-5 years ago, but IIRC they were avid paintballers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top