Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2005 5:38:24 PM EDT
where do I find a extended slide release and extended magazine release for this pistola?, what other model Glock is a sure fire interchange for the G 36?.

I treied surfing the board/internet and nothing so far (my Glock knowledge is weak!) as are my spelling/posting skills.I did good on the Pearce grip extension but the other parts are a mystery to me.

Any Help is  greatly appreciated

ps. maybe my search on Glock Talk was'nt intensive enough?
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:43:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:52:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Your kung fu is weak, grasshopper.

www.topglock.com/catalog/competition.htm#extendedcontrols
glockmeister.com/catalog/default.php/cPath/14

chiz45 been to both sites before this post maybe I overlooked the obvious?,Yes my Glock Foo is weak

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:49:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Your kung fu is weak, grasshopper.

www.topglock.com/catalog/competition.htm#extendedcontrols
glockmeister.com/catalog/default.php/cPath/14

chiz45 been to both sites before this post maybe I overlooked the obvious?,Yes my Glock Foo is weak

FYI, i think there's an RK show this weekend.  At the last one, there was a woman with a Glock banner on her booth.  If you bring your gun with you (ziptied i think) she could probably install the parts for you.  Last time, she had night sights for $70, and offered to install them for another $10.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 8:46:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Heya Hiwathl,

Where are you located? I'm looking to buy a Glock36, and I'd like to fire one before I make the investment.

I'm a Glock armorer, and I'd be happy to install the part for you in exchange for being able to test-fire a few rounds. Besides that, I'd like to meet my fellow arfcomers .

I'm just south of Reno Carson City  (in Gardnerville).

Drop me a line if you need some help.

Also, upon cursory examination, it looks like the mag-catches from topglock aren't yet fitted for the G36, but Glockmeister has one specifically for the G36.

Cheers!

~GryphonX

ETF: Location - more accurately just South of Carson
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 5:08:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks chiz45 and GryphonX,

Glockmeister.com does have the specific magazine release for the G36...I overlooked it,oops me chiz45 and to GryphonX I live north of Reno kinda long drive for it but you are more than welcome to fire this G36 where we fire is furthur from here by 15 miles,all the folk I shoot with are a great bunch of fellow Firearm owners,,,,, the only rule we break is having some 'Kentucky Windage' from time to time and we 'Police' each other well

Thanks for the info. you guys
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 9:30:15 PM EDT
[#6]
North of Reno, huh? Sounds like you guys shoot up by Pyramid at the county range? Nice place.

Do I hear the rumblings of a Northern NV group shoot early next year?

I think its long over due since I let the Stoner stretch itself and shake off the dust

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 9:31:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh, and the tupperware guns. Got to let them come out and play with the new G36 friend, or they'll get jealous of the ole' Stoner.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 7:53:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Saw this on the EE today, Glock OEM parts:

http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=89&t=300104
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 10:19:39 AM EDT
[#9]
I've used these guys before to buy the mag plugs for my G30.  Pretty good stuff

Lone Wolf Distributers

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:45:41 AM EDT
[#10]
I got to fire this G36 on Saturday,,,,all I have to say is Very Nice IMO and the others who fired it gave a 'Thumbs Up' and not a Bird,very nice trigger,form,function etc. ran some Winchester White Box through it,,,,it's a Keeper

*eta, the extended slide release would be a pleasure,,,,but thats just me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top