Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2005 3:40:53 PM EDT
Mike and Diane Johnson, owners of ALL WEAPONS PLUS, located at Decatur and Lake Mead, have lost their son Joshua.

Josh was 30 years old and died in his sleep last Friday.

Mike and Diane have been dear, personal friends of mine for almost 10 years. Those who know Mike and Diane know that their shop is a place where a stranger can stop in and be treated like family even if he doesn't buy anything.... and then be welcomed back. Mike and Diane are just those kinda folks.

Mike and Diane set the example of how all gun dealers (and human beings) should be.

My condolences and sympathies go out to the family.

Josh will be sorely missed.

Be Safe.

Joe
OUT

NOTICE:

Published October 05, 2005, Las Vegas Review Journal

JOHNSON, JOSHUA

Joshua Michael Johnson, 30, of Las Vegas, passed away Friday, Sept. 30, 2005. He was born and raised in Las Vegas, July 27, 1975. Joshua attended Bonanza and Cimarron-Memorial High Schools. He worked as a carpenter in Las Vegas for several companies. Joshua was the best brother anybody could ever possibly have. "Oh Right!" He is in the arms of our Savior, Comforter, Jesus. Joshua is survived by his parents, Mike and Diane Johnson; son, Jacob Johnson; sisters, Shannon Terry, Kelly Esperanza of Hawaii, Kasey Etheridge of Virginia, and Angela Bricking of Ohio; uncle and aunt, Terry and Celine Dante' of Las Vegas; uncle and aunt, Barrett and Dianne McDonald of West Virginia; aunt and uncle, Linda and Dana Lentz of Montana; and other family members. Visitation will be from 4-7 p.m. Friday, Oct. 7. Services will be at 1 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 8, both at Davis Funeral Home, 6200 S. Eastern Ave. Arrangements handled by Davis Funeral Home and Memorial Park.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:12:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow, what a sudden a tragic loss of someone so young. Although I didn't know him, he went to the same HS I went to, and I think I was the 3rd or 4th class to graduate from there, so he wasn't much older than I.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:40:18 PM EDT
[#2]

My prayers for the good family, losing a sibling remains a tragedy. (BT,DT)

Ironically, for absolutely no reason whatsoever, today I remembered a young woman unnecessarily and tragically lost about 20 yrs ago. When that struck me I considered contacting her family and note remembering her; then realized it may best be a wound left untouched. Still, I'm proud to remember those friends no longer extant........miss some of them dearly.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 10:08:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Does'nt anybody know what happen to  his son??  Please email me.  I'll take some flowers and a card over this week.  He has always been good to me and my kids.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 4:19:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Mike is absolutely one of the last kind and caring dealers in this town. His is a small shop and the prices aren't the cheapest, but I try to buy some little item whenever I visit. He once did me a 'smithing favor, and I in turn was able to assist him some months later with a problem one of his daughters ran into. This is a good man, and I will make a point of paying him a visit to express my regrets. Thanks for letting us know about his regrettable family situation.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top