Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2005 11:26:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 12:42:18 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
should be there the 5-7 of next month. taking over a couple of properties down there and coming down to line them out.

what shouldn't I miss?

SHOT 2006!

Someone will be by for night life and such, but if you are interested: Red Rock Canyon is a quick drive or 1/2 day tour with 2 or 4 wheels.  Just get on Charlston and keep heading west.  The Valley of Fire is also a nice drive.  This one took 1/2 -3/4 day, depending on how long and how many times you stop.

Eta: For your properties, you probably did your research, but these were from the local rag:

ZIP code list

Middle-class areas are left virtually unscathed by home invasion robberies, as criminals strike the valley's poorest neighborhoods with increasing frequency
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 12:58:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:29:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 1:51:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Dude, Nevada is a fuck-huge state. It has two major population centers, seperated by nearly five hundred miles. Most of the jerks live in the inferior southern sector, whereas those of us with class and intellect live in the north-western sector.

Please clarify to which 'out y'allz way' you are referring. Then we can discuss dinner plans with fellow AR15.communists.

Kay?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 4:10:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 1:31:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:39:31 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
shit thought I mentioned that, since I know where I'm going

Vegas

Too bad, Tweak.  If you ever make it up Reno/Carson way, give me a holler.  Please excuse the polarization (not bipolarization!) of our great state, as illustrated in the other threads....

Good luck in Vegas, and try not to leave too much money there......
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:45:10 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
wow just read MeanSteve's replies elsewhere, I used to think WA was fucked up. That's OK folks, I'll save my dinner times for civilized citizens. You're all invited to WA, we'll make sure to take time out of our days to welcome you properly.

You actually read through that?      
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 2:29:09 PM EDT
[#9]
lol youd have to be one very fine looking chick that was gonna put out for me to drive like 6 hours to vegas and put up with the clowns that make up its population. But if you happen to come up north ill buy you a 9 pack of chicken mcnuggets.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top