Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2005 7:00:45 PM EDT
Is it any good? Should I just not bother? Where the hell are the Douglas County Fairgrounds?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 10:08:22 PM EDT
[#1]
First, the fairgrounds are on Pinenut road.  Coming from Carson city, continue south on 395 until you reach the last stoplight in town. Here you can go right on fairview or left on Pinenut. Turn left and follow until you reach the fairgrounds, past the animal shelter and past the NDOT station. It'll be on the right.
The show is very much like a rummage sale for gun folks. small and garage sale like. few great deals. Nice to see who in your neighborhood is one of them right-wing whackos.
Since you'll be down that way anyhow, note on 395 where Hamdog's is (in the Meadowdale center, next to the post office.) My offer still stands to ARFCommers, swing in and I'll buy the first round.
TUE-WED-Thur-Sun-2pm-10pm, Mon 7am-2pm.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 1:53:48 PM EDT
[#2]
T GM DOES THAT OFFER APPLY TO ME? HAR HAR.

Seriously though, the Gardnerville show is typically pretty awful. I think I might go anyway, as last time I got a brand new Remington 870 barrel for 45 bucks.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 4:52:49 PM EDT
[#3]
gunmonkey.....MeanSteve probably wants freebies. On second thought thats not a bad idea
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top