Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2005 1:18:09 PM EDT
Links are to PDF files, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read them.

Some of you are aware of the LVMPD Registration Letter I have posted at my web site.

While researching the genesis of the state preemption statutes, I came across this little gem.

While this in no way binds LVMPD to any set policy, it's interesting to see a second opinion that converges with the LVMPD letter.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 1:59:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks, Jim.

Quick question regarding Blue Cards for registered handguns.  I have my non-res CCW issued in Clark Cty and as such, have blue cards for the guns on my permit.  Would I run afoul of the law if I laminated them to keep them from getting ruined in my wallet?
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 3:47:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

While researching the genesis of the state preemption statutes, I came across this little gem.

While this in no way binds LVMPD to any set policy, it's interesting to see a second opinion that converges with the LVMPD letter.

Good info,

Thanks, Jim
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 3:49:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thanks, Jim.

Quick question regarding Blue Cards for registered handguns.  I have my non-res CCW issued in Clark Cty and as such, have blue cards for the guns on my permit.  Would I run afoul of the law if I laminated them to keep them from getting ruined in my wallet?

Lamination is fine as long as it doesn't distort any of the info on the card(s).
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:20:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thanks, Jim.

Lamination is fine as long as it doesn't distort any of the info on the card(s).

What he said.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:27:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks, guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top