Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2005 6:53:17 PM EDT
Hey guys, I posted a request a few months ago for a desert non formal range near  the Henderson/LV area. Some of the guys here gave me some great idea'a. I bookmarked the thread, but have lost it. I remember something about Lighhouse road (I think). I am visiting family there and would like to take some of them out shooting. I will be bringing kids with me so a non formal range is better. It doesnt need to be car friendly, I have a 4x4. I also dont need anything more than 25 yrds of range. Hopefully somewhere not very crowded, as most will be new shooters. We will be in town Oct 7th and 8th. Thanks for any info you guys can give me, I really want this to be a good positive time out shooting for them.
Milhouse
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:16:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Lighthouse Road is located on Las Vegas Blvd South, between the city of Jean and Sloan.  Las Vegas Blvd follows the I-15 freeway.  The freeway is to the west of LV Blvd and the shooting area is to the East.  
You will not miss it, big valley, 50 feet of rock road, changing to a paved road.  80% left of a white sign that says "Nevada Lite Weight".

Good Luck!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:43:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok thanks guys. Looking at a map, it looks like I go south of Vegas to get to Lighhouse Road. What is the best way to get there? Do I take LasVegas Blvd, or the I-15 south? About how far of a drive is it from the LV/Henderson area. Im sorry for so many stupid questions, but I am taking new shooters out and I want to make sure it is a smooth fun time. Also being from Az, I dont know the area at all. Thanks again.
Milhouse
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top