Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2005 12:29:58 PM EDT
What forms of ID are needed to purchase a long gun/handgun from a private party in NV ....resident/non-resident?

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 12:57:08 PM EDT
[#1]
You cant sell shit to a californian. Nevadans...a bill of sale.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 5:14:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:09:36 AM EDT
[#3]
The above is correct, but I generally have people show me a NV ID, particularly at gunshows, to be sure that I'm not selling to a Californicator.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 10:47:14 AM EDT
[#4]
IMO He's from Cali

USA =  Cali.

Federal law requires that  all transfers between residents of different states must go through a FFL.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:37:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
IMO He's from Cali

USA =  Cali.

Federal law requires that  all transfers between residents of different states must go through a FFL.

Hehe....funny, how some folks are just too embarassed to admit to being Californians.  *sigh*....still, nothing beats PRK weather.......

Most are SOL on mag purchases too, at least from the TGS.....I've seen them ask for ID, just to buy hi-caps!

Rather order from CDNN....much cheaper anyhow!
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 10:15:56 AM EDT
[#6]
CDNN will not ship a Hi Cap to a CA address.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 11:14:22 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Didn't phrase it right.....for me, not CA folks.

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 2:22:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Didn't phrase it right.....for me, not CA folks.

Godfather's just trying to up his low post count....

The above is a joke and only a joke. Had this been an actual flame, I wouldn't have used a gay ass animation. This test of the ARFCOM email flame defense system is concluded. This was only a joke.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top