Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2005 5:52:09 AM EDT
Hey, this is Eric, I normally post as DefensorFortis. I had to start a new account at my deployed location because govt computer users are not allowed to log into Yahoo accounts, and thats where my log in info was for arfcom. So, while Im here in this sunny former Soviet republic for the next few months, I'll be using this new name. Im glad to be able to be back on arfcom again. Take care.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 2:20:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:15:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Saw your pics from ANIMUS.

Looks rough......

Stay safe

V
OUT
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 7:47:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh yeah its real rough here. Im the S4. I have my own office and my own hum-vee too. I go downtown a couple times a week. Im going fishing soon too.  Its such a hard life here.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:58:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Oh yeah its real rough here. Im the S4. I have my own office and my own hum-vee too. I go downtown a couple times a week. Im going fishing soon too.  Its such a hard life here.

You fucker!  I'm jealous.  While you are having fun over there, Variable and I continue to take a sizable weewee in the ass.  Just for that I am going to dirty up your guns some more before I clean them for you.

As soon as I saw that screen name I laughed my ass off.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:48:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I am personally offended by the screen name!

It should be DefensorForskin"S" you self centered .50 cal shootin bastard (nice pic)!

I guess YOU"LL remember you are part of the TEAM when Cot.... or one of the other fucktards asks you for info or help!

Hahahahaha

Keep your head down and stay safe shooter.......PSS you could have borrowed my RAV

V
OUT
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:06:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Variable- thanks for the offer on the RAV. There is no need for that much body armor here. The only body armor Ive seen here is what I issue out. I havent even worn a helmet here. I wore my MOLLE vest for an afternoon one time. My primary weapons here are AF Form 1297 and a computer mouse.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:02:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey, you have a spare bunk somewhere?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top