Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2005 7:01:27 AM EDT
Ok, here's another question for everyone.  Where's a good gun range here in Vegas?  Being new here, I'm still not sure where to go.  A friend of mine and I want to go shooting this weekend.  Thanks everyone.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:07:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Discount Firearms on Western has a real nice range, but it's only 25 yards.  If you need more, American Shooters at Spring Mountain/Arville has a 50 yard rifle range and 25 yard pistol range.  Those are the two I use.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:43:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:04:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Ok, here's another question for everyone.  Where's a good gun range here in Vegas?  Being new here, I'm still not sure where to go.  A friend of mine and I want to go shooting this weekend.  Thanks everyone.

I would try Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club in Boulder City.

Boulder has a clean and safe courtesy range outdoors with several bays at different distances. You can draw from the holster, shoot and move, engage multiple targets, and drill with double/triple taps without being harrassed by range Nazis. Plus it's cheap.

FAMG, .50 Cal. BMG (FA or SA), Steel Core ammunition, and tracers are not allowed on the Courtesy Range. If you want to shoot that stuff Sloan would be a good outdoor alternative. Other than that Boulder is a great place to shoot. Plus the weather couldn't be any nicer for training outdoors.

Hope this Helps.

Be Safe.

Joe
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:05:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
IBTFISISMATTAT.

In before the fuckin idiots say I should make a tacked thread about this.

Hey WP,

Why don't you tack up a "Place to Shoot" thread.

Sincerely,

Fuckin Idiot
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:10:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:14:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
IBTFISISMATTAT.

Hey WP,

Sincerely,

Fuckin Idiot

I'll tack stuff all day long. You write the fucker up and make it nice and easy to read with links and directions.

I don't want the job, WP,

I was just bustin' your balls.....
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:18:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
IBTFISISMATTAT.

Hey WP,

Sincerely,

Fuckin Idiot

X2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top