Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2005 4:49:52 PM EDT
But here goes. Just some pics from the last couple of trips to the range. These were all taken out at sloan.
First one is my arsenal.

Next is the poor tin man we executed. At least we gave him a last smoke.

The firing squad lines up.

I finish him off with the blade.

And the resulting exit wounds.......I think he's dead.

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:15:38 PM EDT
[#1]
you better hope the APS doesnt see that....man they would throw your ass in jail

APS
(Armor Protection Society)
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 1:18:15 AM EDT
[#2]
His shield didn't work worth a damn
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 3:02:14 AM EDT
[#3]
So THAT's where my Friggin' Body armor went!!!

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:09:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Armor ain't what it used to be...
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:20:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Funny thing is, this last Saturday, I saw your suit of armor on the ground in pieces and shot at it a few more time with my 12 ga.  So if it was beat up all to hell when you left it there, it is even more beat up now!

I wondered who brought that thing out into the desert.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:46:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, I was back out there this sunday and there was nothing left of him. He had been sitting on my buddies porch for 2 years. We kept saying we were going to kidnap and shoot him, and one day my buddy decided he was tired of looking at him and off we went to sloan.

BTW, if you go out there this weekend and you find a nice target stand propped up in two plastic buckets.......................your welcome. I didn't feel l ike loading it back up.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 3:26:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Whats worse is you left your trash. I seen it too.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 9:45:31 PM EDT
[#8]
 I knew this might come up. I didn't just leave the tin man, there were others with me that day who asked me to leave it so they could shoot it after I left. I'm sorry they didn't police themselves.
 The target I left there on sunday is in excellent condition and can be used or taken home by a fellow shooter, it wasn't trash. I pack out my ammo boxes, soda cans...etc everytime I go there.

That place is already a dump. That's no excuse for laziness, but still.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 3:18:26 PM EDT
[#9]
I shot at it too.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 3:57:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Your welcome.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:40:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Where in Sloan did you go? The Pit? The original 400 yard area? Just curious, i haven't been out there since it was 'closed down.'
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:15:51 AM EDT
[#12]
The place is located about a mile North of Lighthouse Road, on the same side of Las Vegas Blvd(East side).
Not a bad place.  I usually go there if I am shooting skeet or my 22.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:01:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Just off of Las Vegas Blvd. It's a suitable place with a good backstop as long as you're not blasting away like an idiot. I like going farther in, kinda back in the boonies. But the wife gets pissed when I take her new $42,000 mini van 4-wheeling.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top