Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2005 8:55:31 PM EDT
I am looking for a good Tax Preparer in the Las Vegas Area that will try get get me a good return and all within the law, of course.  
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 10:00:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I have someone who would be interested in taking you on (my bro-in-law).

Here's his email address: [email protected]

If you're interested, email him info on your business and who has been taking care of your taxes in the past. He'll take care of you. He works for a reputable CPA firm in Vegas.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 10:14:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:20:59 AM EDT
[#3]

If you're in LV and interested, contact me.....I've been assisted for years by the daughter of an "enrolled agent" (former IRS) ; family business. Above reproach.  Nice people.....
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 12:02:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 8/29/2005 7:21:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
If you're in LV and interested, contact me.....I've been assisted for years by the daughter of an "enrolled agent" (former IRS) ; family business. Above reproach.  Nice people.....

We use an enrolled agent as well. I know a real good one as well if you are interested.

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 9:08:49 PM EDT
[#6]
No offense meant by this, but I would be careful using an enrolled agent if your taxes have ANY complexity to them.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:00:05 PM EDT
[#7]

Originally Posted By Militia Mike:

I AGREE BUT...........here's who I use.  He came to the house also.

Frank Radcliffe
434-0578
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:41:44 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
No offense meant by this, but I would be careful using an enrolled agent if your taxes have ANY complexity to them.

Let me know what you mean by that. I have been very pleased with our guy and he made us aware of MANY things our previous CPA didn't. What are the pitfalls of using an enrolled agent?

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:19:57 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Let me know what you mean by that. I have been very pleased with our guy and he made us aware of MANY things our previous CPA didn't. What are the pitfalls of using an enrolled agent?

thanks,
Ron

Well, generally speaking, they are not as tax saavy as your average CPA. They are usually not nearly as qualified.

I believe there are good ones out there, as are there bad CPA's, but I believe you're chances are better with a CPA than with an enrolled agent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top