Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2005 10:50:36 PM EDT
Anyone watch the segment on Paula Zahn?  More bullshit about the threat of .50 cal rifles vs. airliners.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:52:11 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Anyone watch the segment on Paula Zahn?  More bullshit about the threat of .50 cal rifles vs. airliners.

Yep,

That story was nothing more than regurgitated bullshit from all of the previous 60 Minutes sagas.

Now they are shooting scrap airplane doors from 100 yards and claiming that it is 1000 yards.

I'm tired of all this shit. Just tired.

I'm sure that Ronnie B. would be more comfortable giving positive interviews about his lawfully made product in a trucker's hat and a tee-shirt, rather than in a suit and tie.

God Bless Ronnie Barrett for standing up to these assholes and setting them straight.

Be Safe.

Joe

PS: I like what Ronnie did in Kommiefornia..... That took BALLS.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:03:24 AM EDT
[#2]
You know what kills me? They make a big deal about a .50 being able to penetrate an aircrafts skin. But in reality, anything bigger than a .22 could penetrate it.

Hell, if you wanted to bring down an airliner, you'd be better off with a semi-auto .308 than a single shot .50.  

Oh well, I guess we really do have the market cornered on common sense. Too bad the average American responds more to sensationalized fear mongering than common sense.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:00:35 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

.......glad I missed it.......most of the "media" is worthless anyway; IMHO....
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:27:04 AM EDT
[#4]
I dont know of somebody who shot a .22 at an airplane and caused it to smoke and (presumptively) make an emergency landing several years ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top