Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2005 6:49:01 AM EDT
Is anyone here a Doctor?  I just moved here a couple weeks back and need to have my throat looked at.  It started with what seemed like a cold but now my throat is just killing me.  I'm having a hard time caughing to clear things up because it hurts so bad.

I dont currently have insurance so I will need to do this with cash.  Looks like my kids are getting the same thing!  

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 8:00:33 AM EDT
[#1]
What part of town are you in?

Link Posted: 3/11/2005 8:04:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm in Henderson.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 8:23:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Check your IM
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 2:16:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:57:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I am just about to begin my 4th year of Dental School Here at the UNLV school of Dental medicine.  I can get you some numbers for some ENT Docs or Oral Surgeons if you would like.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 8:41:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I am just about to begin my 4th year of Dental School Here at the UNLV school of Dental medicine.  I can get you some numbers for some ENT Docs or Oral Surgeons if you would like.  

Got everything worked out.  Thanks for everyones help.

I forgot my insurance was good until the end of this month.

Wolfpack, I'll try my best.  My wife works that night so I dont know yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top