Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2005 11:15:33 PM EDT
I don't know if it has to do with the wet weather but it is getting me down right mad. I like having the windows and doors open at night when it's nice out and have noticed I am getting these little nats in the house.

Any one else? I guess I could have ants or something but jeeze it just gets me all wild up watching them fly into the tv.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 10:12:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Rain brother.....It brings out EVERYTHING!  My wife just saw the first black widow of the season over here this morning, big black mama.....time to spray......every week.......for the next 6 months.

"G"
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 11:11:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Rain brother.....It brings out EVERYTHING!  My wife just saw the first black widow of the season over here this morning, big black mama.....time to spray......every week.......for the next 6 months.

"G"

Dam you

Haha, just had to sit on my legs after reading that. I have yet to ever see one inside of my house but I still hate them.

Had a friend and he had on living right next to the headboard on his bed, we only found out after I was helping him move. He felt real good about finding that out
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 11:15:42 AM EDT
[#3]
You have to spray inside sprinkler boxes, and around sidewalk cable/telephone/water meter/power boxes, and anywhere moisture can be trapped. Spray inside and outside of the house as well.

One of the things I hate about Las Vegas, is the black roaches. They are everywhere. I have been told that they are just Chinese water bugs. Over the past few years I started noticing brown "German" Cockroaches. I guess the big black ones are more relative to moisture, and the brown ones are more realative to garbage and filth.

Either way, it sucks.

Spray! Spray! Spray! and keep Spraying!!!

Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:15:09 AM EDT
[#4]
I live up by Lone Mtn., but I work down by Chinatown....HOLY CRAP...some of the roaches in that area look like they could pack off a small child!  I have not seen any of the big suckers around my house, seems like you either get big spiders or huge roaches.  I wonder if there is a conection?
"G"
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 5:14:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I work down by Chinatown....HOLY CRAP...some of the roaches in that area look like they could pack off a small child!  

Gives a whole new meaning to "Special Fried Rice."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top