Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2005 9:49:12 PM EDT
Tooks the scenic drive ($5) today with the family. The first time my 22 mos. old saw and touched snow. A bonus is the snow is starting to melt, so you have some small streams, some of which cross the road in a few places. Really nice to look at. If you can, check it out this week or next.

[img=img107.exs.cx/img107/9833/snowscape6pi.th.jpg]

Link Posted: 1/9/2005 4:23:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 4:37:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Red Rock in AZ?
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:02:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I went last week and it sure was purdy!  The bro went again yesterday and loved the snow.  There's a really nice roaring brook out there now too.  As well as some waterfalls.  It's like BassPro Shops but only better and real! heh
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 8:17:49 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Red Rock in AZ?

the one in vegas!

http://www.redrockcanyon.blm.gov/
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 8:18:50 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Pics? Don't start a tease thread like this then give us no pics!

LOL last nite when i put this in, i remember thinking "someone's going to post that 'this thread is useless without  pics' icon!

I haven't DL'ed them off the camera, i will supplement this thread....
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 12:16:13 PM EDT
[#6]

LOL last nite when i put this in, i remember thinking "someone's going to post that 'this thread is useless without  pics' icon!

I haven't DL'ed them off the camera, i will supplement this thread....

She's an adorable baby, Chiz!
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 3:31:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
She's an adorable baby, Chiz!

thanks man!

She's stubborn as all hell too. She was scared to touch the snow at first, but once i put a snowball in her hand, she refused to leave!! I had to chase her and carry her back to the car.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:54:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top