Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2005 1:43:20 PM EDT
Hi Guys,

Just to let you know what is going on. I just got a call from the Range Officer at the club and he said that the rain yesterday washed out the road in front of the shooting bays. There is a large ditch right down the middle of the road that may be difficult to get through. The  IPSC guys did cancel their match today. The forcast is for more rain on Sunday. I don't want to cancel the match and I will be out there but I don't know how much damage there is and what we will be able to put together. We will not be using the electric target for safety reasons and I can't promise much. All we can do is pray for sunshine.

Tony
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 2:13:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Well 10 Brave souls showed up for the match. Someone got a dozer on the range yesterday and pushed some dirt around  so we could get to the bay. Nice job Thanks.   Weather started out nice but a cold drizzle cooled everyone off real fast. A short match was put together using the new Texas Star target. (Now renamed THE DEATH STAR).  Good fun. We finished up at 1015hrs and went home to clean wet guns. Next month I hope the weather will be better.  I feel like Iam living in Seattle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top