Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2004 3:33:48 PM EDT
My neighbor gave me the heads-up on some ammo he had in stock. He had cases of LC ammo (04 dated) and some Isreali M855 ammo. The Isreali ammo came 30 rounds to a box and 1200 rounds to a case. The 55gn ammo was $109 a case and 62gn was $329. Lastly, he several cases of LC tracer, the 62gn stuff for sale as well. I picked up 3,000 rounds of the 55gn while I had the chance.

I am glad he had it because I refuse to go to the next Claude Hall gun show.

thanks,
Ron

EDITED: My neighbor owns Center Mass Firearms...that might help
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 9:56:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Doc, email me

arinvolvo "at" yahoo.com
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 9:23:00 PM EDT
[#2]
For as long as I've lived here I've never been to center mass, I really need to go visit.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:50:47 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The 55gn ammo was $109 a case

if this is for 1000 rounds, that's a steal!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:39:20 AM EDT
[#4]
I wish it was for 1000 rounds.... I would have bought all they had left. It was for 500 rounds. I guess what others have said about this being military pulled from before being issued is true. The brass is marked LC 04 with a NATO stamp. The primer sealant issue appears to be true as well. As I opened several boxes of the ammo I could see that some primers were sealed while others had no sealant whatsoever.

thanks,
Ron
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top